• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Has anyone ordered this week from GS.be?

PolarPanda

Hi all, 

Has anyone ordered this or last week from GS.be and was your order shipped? I have place two pretty big orders (for me at least) from which they received the last payment on monday and untill now i still didn't had any shipping notice. The status from 'Payment received' is already unchanged from monday in the morning. I tried to contact the customer service but what you expect? No reaction ofcourse... Does anyone know if it's normal it takes so long? Also i noticed that my two orders that i paid both have a different color. For one order the notice 'Payment received' is in green and for the other one it's in red... I don't think this makes any difference but still... 

I'm not really worried, maybe just a bit impatient, but it never took this long  for GS.be to ship an order... Normally it's even always within 24 hours... Very strange... 

Thank you! 

Last time order from Goldsilver.be 7th August and it took until the 14th August until shipped (over a weekend as well). I think because likely high demand due recent drop in gold/silver prices should be nothing to worry about.

image.thumb.png.8c8c01e1a564b36769f06242bfbf850c.png

4 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

Really? Then i really don’t understand anymore... Ppff. 

Maybe worth and email and ask for confirmation of order receipt 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

3 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Maybe worth and email and ask for confirmation of order receipt 

Have done already, no reaction so far. If there is an issue with my order at least they could let me know what it is and when it will be processed. But yeah... 

Hi, Contact them by using the Contact button on their webpage, when i try and email them from gmail i never get any replys but Always when using their "Contact" option. Don't understand why but..

It usualy helps to start the email with "Dear Christine" :-)

Now I have the same "problem" as you i have payed 2 orders yesterday but my order history has not been updated.

Archived