• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

LPM

LeeRead

Yes very possible :( i used to order gem stones from the U.S and a couple times i had to go pay extra at the post office although i was pretty lucky most of the time and my parcels got through with 0 extra cost lol

29 minutes ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

The problem I can see you having with that is the 20% VAT that gets tagged on when it enters the country plus the Royal Mail/Courier Surcharge (£8 - £16)

Plus LPM don't take returns do they? I wouldn't say don't use them, but best to know what the deal is beforehand imvo.

I have had 3 orders so far. All went good but fed ex will bill you 20% import duty 3-4weeks after delivery, del from  Hong Kong to the UK  was tracked so you can watch the progress. 

Shipping was fast, packaging first class, bottom line look about in Europe first, mayby after brexit they will be more competitive.

They have some lovely products, if you ever visit Hong Kong I recommend visiting their shop. 

The prices are good, especially if you can get them shipped to a country without VAT.

Shipping is the one problem, even in HK we have to pay $945 hkd to get bullion delivered by armed guard ... which seems a bit overkill for a tube of silver, no domestic postal delivery option and because of opening hours getting there to pick up an order can be a pain. 

edit: excuse me, it seems they do now offer free domestic delivery. 

3 minutes ago, cid983 said:

They have some lovely products, if you ever visit Hong Kong I recommend visiting their shop. 

The prices are good, especially if you can get them shipped to a country without VAT.

Shipping is the one problem, even in HK we have to pay $945 hkd to get bullion delivered by armed guard ... which seems a bit overkill for a tube of silver, no domestic postal delivery option and because of opening hours getting there to pick up an order can be a pain. 

they are doing free local delivery over 800 hkd now 😀 ,m tried that free services and it is okay 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

On ‎18‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 01:04, cid983 said:

Yeah I was just checking it out because I have a half day today (thanks mangkhut) so I thought I'd use the opportunity to grab some silver dragon bars.

This is good news I can commence stacking properly again. 

maybe we can do some bulk orders near Christmas and maybe some savings among us @Rgcoins 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Archived