• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

37 minutes ago, KDave said:

Some second hand queens beasts coins VAT free on Atkinson. Cant vouch for condition obviously;

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/silver/silver-coins/2oz-silver-coins/pre-owned-2016-uk-queen’s-beasts-the-lion-2oz-silv

just about to post this, and yes not enough info on condition, or encapsulated? 

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rebnah said:

Great price except I paid less for new ones.

When? and where if you bought post brexit :D I just about to add 5 at atkinsons here. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

A few weeks back now and I did buy 100

Its a good price though without a doubt.

knowing Atkinsons I'm sure the condition will be fine too. Interested to know how many they have as I may have to buy these too lol

Oh ok, buying 100 is not an option for me. haha

I just finish my basket here for 5. 3 for me and 1 each for the 2 kids :D 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

20 minutes ago, jayboat said:

Oh ok, buying 100 is not an option for me. haha

I just finish my basket here for 5. 3 for me and 1 each for the 2 kids :D 

Cool

you and your kids will love them?

26 minutes ago, richo said:

Hi, how do these coins arrive? Are they loose or encapsulated...?

I wouldn't mind a single one.

Anybody noticed they are out of 1/10 gold eles too? I think that will be a popular coin.

I'm sure they will be loose

There's a 5 oz 2014 silver proof Britannia up for £499 BIN 

I think that's a pretty reasonable price, you could probably relist it at a BIN and sell it for more 

I'm so tempted to pull the trigger, I can only see them increasing in value over the years, but just can't bring myself to do it, would rather put the money in sovereigns

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-British-5-oz-proof-Silver-Britannia-10-in-Box-RARE-Presentation-only-600-/351788605693?hash=item51e83c20fd:g:aYkAAOSwqfNXj83c&autorefresh=true

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Hi guys, don't know if this has been mentioned before but if you buy from the mint you can receive cashback with Quidco.

if this is in any way inappropriate or wrongly placed please feel free to delete.

Thats the Ts n Cs below.

Terms & conditions

• Cashback will not be paid on Olympic products.
  • Cashback will not be paid when the sale price is the same as the denomination (e.g. £5 coin sold for £5).
  • Please also see the retailer's standard terms and conditions for purchase as listed on their site.
  • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts
  • Cashback may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges

6 minutes ago, whittington2308 said:

Hi guys, don't know if this has been mentioned before but if you buy from the mint you can receive cashback with Quidco.

if this is in any way inappropriate or wrongly placed please feel free to delete.

Thats the Ts n Cs below.

Terms & conditions

• Cashback will not be paid on Olympic products.
  • Cashback will not be paid when the sale price is the same as the denomination (e.g. £5 coin sold for £5).
  • Please also see the retailer's standard terms and conditions for purchase as listed on their site.
  • Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts
  • Cashback may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges

The referral link has been removed.

Topcashback is also a good site for cashback as that one also includes eBay purchases which Quidco does not cover.

23 hours ago, Kman said:

There's a 5 oz 2014 silver proof Britannia up for £499 BIN 

I think that's a pretty reasonable price, you could probably relist it at a BIN and sell it for more 

I'm so tempted to pull the trigger, I can only see them increasing in value over the years, but just can't bring myself to do it, would rather put the money in sovereigns

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-British-5-oz-proof-Silver-Britannia-10-in-Box-RARE-Presentation-only-600-/351788605693?hash=item51e83c20fd:g:aYkAAOSwqfNXj83c&autorefresh=true

So did anyone buy this? and thoughts on the price? good deal or no  

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Possible deal at HGM.  They currently have 4 Australian Nuggets in stock.  Could be anything Australian ranging from RAM Roos, Perth Lunars, Perth Kangaroo/Croc/Spider.

3 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

Atkinsons have VAT free pre-2013 1 oz Britannias.

If buying in bulk, it works out cheaper per coin than the recent Nordfrim extravaganza.

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/silver/pre-owned-silver-coins/pre-owned-pre-2013-uk-britannia-1oz-silver-coin

Not sure I'd trust atkinsons on condition without asking

5 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

They're probably all 2012's ?.

I've ordered a few, so will find out soon enough.

x10 test order placed with request in notes for 'mixed years' if possible - see what arrived :)

Archived