• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

18 hours ago, Frost said:

hey frost you are from canada too , did u ever order from this site https://www.silvergoldexpress.com/ they have 1$ over spot silver eagle right now and 2$ over spot 10 oz bar 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, WicklowSilver said:

Yeah I use them all the time but this is first face to face deal I will ever make , so will I just offer near to or exactly goldsilver.be prices ? I have never haggled with someone ever

Heres a video of some stuff I picked up from them this year :

Haha this video rocks!

Made my day :D

5 hours ago, 11stacker said:

Haha this video rocks!

Made my day :D

Thanks man aahaha will hopefully have more vids out soon 

Update on 36 oz s . I ended up paying the guy 560 (holding silver in my hands right now) , I decide not to push harder as it turns out he has a lot more silver . So I made the calculation that its cheaper then goldsilver.be and he could probably be a good connection for the future . You never know if you will have to sell your silver!!

Do those Canadian wildlifes sell for much over spot?  How about if they have some milk spoting?  That deal from provident is just $1.5 USD over spot.

Thanks.  I'm trying to figure out what's the best coin for resale and liquidity where the buy to sell ratio is the best...that way I can focus that as my main stack

47 minutes ago, intelinside said:

Do those Canadian wildlifes sell for much over spot?  How about if they have some milk spoting?  That deal from provident is just $1.5 USD over spot.

Thanks.  I'm trying to figure out what's the best coin for resale and liquidity where the buy to sell ratio is the best...that way I can focus that as my main stack

If you're going to stack it, then there's no need to look further than ASEs. 

1 hour ago, 999magnum said:

If you're going to stack it, then there's no need to look further than ASEs. 

Thanks man

i understand they’re easy to sell and liquid

but u was wondering. Since AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES. are usually bought at $3 premiumnover spot 

then you only sell for $1 or at soot. 

Your spread net return is $2 LOSS

but if you could buy a Canadian or Brit For $1.50 over spot and sell for spot price or $.50 over spot

You’re actually at only $1 loss

do that a hundred times and you could save hundreds of dollars by going with something that is cheaper to buy

am I wrong?

1 hour ago, intelinside said:

Thanks man

i understand they’re easy to sell and liquid

but u was wondering. Since AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES. are usually bought at $3 premiumnover spot 

then you only sell for $1 or at soot. 

Your spread net return is $2 LOSS

but if you could buy a Canadian or Brit For $1.50 over spot and sell for spot price or $.50 over spot

You’re actually at only $1 loss

do that a hundred times and you could save hundreds of dollars by going with something that is cheaper to buy

am I wrong?

Liquidity can be an issue with those coins and If your Canada and Brit coins don't spot. Once they spot not many US lcs' will want them. They can sell a spotted, scratched, tarnished, nicked ASE any day, but a spotted Maple or Britannia would be much harder to sell even at $.50 cents over spot and they just don't want the headache. Also try not to pay $3 over spot when buying ASEs. There are many ways around it. Do a search, watch videos, watch out for ebay bucks.

I'm new to stacking myself. I've run the gamut buying different things instead of focusing on ASEs for my foundation stack and have wasted lots of money. What I've learned is this, buy what YOU like and would like for your collection. Speaking about stacking, never try to stack semi numis like Kooks, Pandas. Those are to collect, flip, but not to stack imho. Do not buy too many no name modern rounds like the buffalo round for example. When buying rounds, it helps to buy rounds with a mintmark like Sunshine mint or Monarch for example. It gives one more assurance the round is legit, and people including lcs' like to see them. Lastly go to your lcs and speak to him/her about what they like to buy. I bet they will tell you ASEs, but who knows, they might be a British expat and might like to buy Britannias 👌

Thanks yeah I think I’m more convinced to get ASE even if premium

i was actually also going to try to get the Apollo moon landing from the US mint that’s coming out later today

i was thinking for resell it might be better to pay a little premium but only if you can get that premium over spot in future. 

But theres a lot of emotions and just trying to get bored storing the same foin

but i think I think the discipline to stick to coins that are most likely to resell and have that DEMAND from the other buyers. But right now is still a bear market so I wonder if that’s why people will pay high premiums over spot for “collector coins”.

Once silver is desired again and there’s demand then I assume retail buyers will not care to pay much over spot. Because at that point (when silver is $50/oz).

These buyers will desire the silver itself not as much the coin??

im not sure because in new to this game.  

Just received and email from the European Mint.

We just dropped the premiums on the Silver Britannias 2019 until Brexit happens! Prices as low as 1.85 EUR over spot, this is the cheaper price for Silver Britannias anywhere in Europe! Take advantage of this opportunity now! 

They are offering Britannias 2019 at EUR 15.67

https://www.europeanmint.com/2019-1oz-uk-silver-britannia-coin/?mc_cid=bbfcf7c74b&mc_eid=fab72a1015

4 hours ago, ScroogeMcDuck said:

Not really cheap when its €30 plus vat added after buying.

Pity though. I'd have gone for a couple of dozen to increase volume to my collection

Huh? You don't pay VAT on European mint purchases. Amd I don't know where €30 has come from?! The stuff I buy from EM (just by myself, not via group orders) comes to roughly £14 - £15 an ounce landed in UK

12 hours ago, Bullionaire said:

Huh? You don't pay VAT on European mint purchases. Amd I don't know where €30 has come from?! The stuff I buy from EM (just by myself, not via group orders) comes to roughly £14 - £15 an ounce landed in UK

I was reading their shipping information section.

SmartSelect_20190127-105739_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived