• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1/4 oz Gold Proof Queen's Beast Bull of Clarence (2 available)

BackyardBullion

Howdy all,

Just to be open and transparent about this sales listing, these are not my coins - they are owned by an individual local to me. 

He has asked me to sell these coins on his behalf as he has no experience or reputation selling coins or bullion. I have the coins in my possession and they are ready for immediate shipping.

So, we have two 1/4 oz Queen's Beast Bull Proof coins available, COA numbers 519 and 646

Both coins have their original boxes and COA's and are to my eyes in perfect condition. Coins look great, I can take additional macro photos if you require, just ask. 

Price: £525 Delivered

International buyers will have to pay a little more for postage.

This is, in my opinion, a fair price considering what is out there at the moment on eBay, ranging from £585 to £650, which after fee's makes this listing competitive.

I am also open to sensible offers, especially if anyone wanted to take both of these coins together.

Payment via PayPal F&F, Banks Transfer

IMG_20180825_161031.jpg

IMG_20180825_161044.jpg

IMG_20180825_161114.jpg

IMG_20180825_161130.jpg

IMG_20180825_160346.jpg

IMG_20180825_160403.jpg

IMG_20180825_160441.jpg

IMG_20180825_160500.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion