• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

Suspicious private messages from new members

Dear members, it has come to my attention that the banned member @shamriKisob had sent some members suspicious private messages about a fantastic business opportunity, I suspect that opportunity was likely less than fantastic.

If you get any suspicious private messages from new members please do not reply, but instead hit the report button, all private messages that are reported allow the moderators to see the conversation (otherwise PMs remain private and we can't see) this will bring any suspicious new members onto our radar and we will keep an eye out on them, or possibly disable their private messaging abilities.

Please note that having premium or gold premium membership does not necessarily guarantee a members honesty, please also pay attention to the members join date and how active they have been on the forums. I am considering a new membership tier for premium or gold premium members to upgrade to which will only be available for long standing premium and gold premium members who have shown credibility and dedication to the community over the years. I am just trying to think about what other benefits such a membership level could also include to make it worthwhile, any suggestions please PM me.

Many thanks to all members who make this forum great, both premium and gold premium members as well as all of our standard members, and hopefully we can keep all scammers well away from our community.