• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2009 5 Coin Sovereign Set NGC PF70 x5

Harry

Hello! I had posted this on eBay which has now been removed. I did request this be taken down 1 hours after I posted it to eBay at 9:20pm on Monday 16th July. Marc had made me an offer shortly after that. Sorry for any confusion with this sale. Sincere apologies! 

32 minutes ago, Marc said:

But the melt is only about £2,000 so why did you bid to £3,000 on Ebay which is 50% over melt!? That set is exactly 63.6g AGW x £30.20 per gram. Just wondered since your response was a little inconsistent since you said you would have won it at your £3,000 bid but you only bid to melt?   

It says on his post £300 with a smiling face not £3000 which would indicate it was a joke that he was going to win it for £300

4 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

My bad, I couldn't see the listing so didn't know the starting price. Usually they start at 99p

It was a 99p start bid listing and the time it was canceled the bid was 300something. But doesn't matter I use to bid melt value on lots of items (known dealers and user) but was not lucky enough to win any yet :D 

@Marc my post was really just to be sure there is no fake auction. Sorry if I have offended you with my joke!

3 minutes ago, Big23 said:

It was a 99p start bid listing and the time it was canceled the bid was 300something. But doesn't matter I use to bid melt value on lots of items (known dealers and user) but was not lucky enough to win any yet :D 

@Marc my post was really just to be sure there is no fake auction. Sorry if I have offended you with my joke!

Thought so myself so I was correct in what I said with my 1st post.

Archived