• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Next queens beast?

STONE

5 hours ago, Martlet said:

For some reason I believe the next is the Greyhound of Richmond, though i'm unsure if i have read this somewhere or imagined it. 

And for some reason, I was thinking it's either the Greyhound or Yale. 

I plan to start the QB series with my next order but I guess I'm out of luck for getting the Lion / Griffin.

Hopefully I can get the Dragon - Bull at least before the Falcon comes out.

Maybe this is a dumb question but do they do re-issues of the older coins? I like the design of the Lion and Griffin but I'm not willing to pay £60+ for a 2oz coin.

1 hour ago, richatthecroft said:

And only x3 released 10oz Silver coins. 

I'm also collecting the £5 bunc from the royal mint and only x4 at the moment 

You can look in The Official Gazette - searching for coinage proclamations - to give you a heads up on releases by the RM. There was one in December announcing the Bull of Clarence and the Falcon of the Plantagenets as 2018 releases so I expect the Falcon to be next  at some point soon.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Numistacker said:

Thanks for the video numi, does anyone have a theory why the griffin is not offered in Proof? The lower mintage of Griffin bullion coins is interesting when you consider them together.

10 hours ago, *tada* said:

Thanks for the video numi, does anyone have a theory why the griffin is not offered in Proof? The lower mintage of Griffin bullion coins is interesting when you consider them together.

At this rate it will probably be released last.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 17/07/2018 at 00:42, knighthawk said:

I plan to start the QB series with my next order but I guess I'm out of luck for getting the Lion / Griffin.

Best of luck, I'm getting mine from America.

Archived