• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Sunday Night Metal Chat

Happy Sunday!  

Many of us are stacking with the end goal of having something to leave our loved ones: a jump start on their future: a little security, a legacy or least a good story to be told after we are gone.  Precious metal is a large part of what we are planning but it is important to remember that there is more to what you are leaving then the metal. Your actions and habits become part of what you leave too, it is your story and you can write it anyway you want. We want to make sure that we leave not only the physical metal but skills and ethics that are as solid as the metal.

The world today is all about, fast easy and comfort. Well anyone that has actually succeeded in the world will tell you that none of those equal success. With all the posts that we do about the miners work you can see that he is a slow, methodical, do things right the first time kind of guy. One of the reasons we have been together for so long is that we both have an ingrained respect for doing things more traditionally and understand that hard work is not easy work.

There are many ways to do things and often the hard way will give you the best results.

This weekend is the Miners birthday and one of the presents I have planned is his favorite meal, in our family it is our tradition that we have a family meal with all of us together, we do not go out to a favorite restaurant to celebrate, I cook and we all spend some time around the table laughing and making memories.

Everyone has a favorite and The Miners is a family recipe his Grandmom passed on to me, and only me LOL. It takes about a day and lots of attention to make and I started yesterday, We call it Granny’s noodles, homemade egg noodles with succotash made with large lima beans and fresh corn,a whole chicken and gravy.

This was a dish she always made in early summer when the first crop of beans and corn were ready, which is right about this time of the year, so this meal is one that reminds him of childhood memories, to me this is a gift that can not be bought or replaced. Today for Sunday dinner(a tradition that our family is trying hard to sustain because we all want the little ones to have that memory of dinner at Grandmamas and Papas every week)  all our boys will be here and it is the first year our grandbaby will be part of it, what a cool feeling to think of the traditions and memories we are making for us, our kids and theirs. Here are a few pics of the making of the dinner:

FmnkDej0cnqpId_L8KjByUX7LV4ilzaF1nSKOXcD3Vqk_mWm053t4faQBbSN_kgh79dMBBxcAXVdY-9RSk2ihvFmun5aTb-Ip7r9jZ6lv0U_yQJDBK7uXZDpHFosJfVegWrF6xHkz15QPGDHSWEnVXdkZWUI7iKzf5jIhIPEvSDefw-Knmbn9ptFAFA4RNwVQkxByTJpJxvG6aBXMy8nEi_liMgCyhBmcZqgWBJmE1rKU8MR_oXPbWamx0udoiGALK7DzBeiG0hsVC7uYjoXv1SjOVEH3xp2YhyHEjcD1PPEQqejjN_hHlJztsiwA2LR12kCrwruQJEK3H-Az-mrINajwiKkOURImNSkZCZ_J5L2YZJlRGb9R_-dgXrhxS_LVDfV_AUfQECZkwMFso3bY7vx

I learned a lot more from her than how to make her noodles,

You will see here in the picture

upxXXvjo50L_RgkLwJ5zdjsP9qfq7GZ686MxeFJ16RgxuDOwSNcq570vQf7ycSUL31mm4-NzGw6OoBtLKNWG2ie5QVMf3qEDLf6UVcXZ3XwolC7QV0QthXFdzddT1kobAv5N_6A6

r9bhc9Fe0G_01hTn7lCXyxy13CMQQIJDLPGxLyKg4GdILXkd0f9mh1WnubczOZD0c7Ec8UAa7Uy2ttQifDZMJGl-YgXoOe5nQAFyHjk6A05-cuD2raaWfE4A4CoQ9XaZ1EMtvoP3

the noodles are not all symmetrical like from a machine, when I first made them it was very important to me that they were the same to make a perfect dish, she told me that for the dish to be right  the noodles have to be uneven,the different textures hold the flavors differently and makes the dish better. So now my noodles, are all different shapes, sizes and thickness, none of them are perfect alone but together they are, just like our family. Sort of a Hallmark kinda story but that does not make the message any less true. So Stack away, but love, laugh and remember not everything has to fit into a perfect image, just your perfect image.

Here are  the final results-

1dxrUKWE9zO0_8gKZFYzjh6G-bSbJDPIhRbtXEC9wvGwQ55riCmMRd5YtSzhhdIxso1S70sPwOrKgiSGeJOCEGdTfbbhoDaduRXCIclWZ9XFTrqc_10FbDOFzlA0tnpKlF5uxJXr

So my thought for today is stack the metals but don’t forget to stack the memories too, it is never all about money even true money like gold and silver. I would love to hear your thoughts

Happy Stacking!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i try to be low carb but i agree proper home grown traditional food is always best.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Happy Sunday all! Hope your stacking plans are going well, we are holding steady on adding as much gold as we can to our stack, however for the next couple of weeks we are on hold as we are in the process of adding some new tools to our shop.

HH8-_Jh4Vu4-BsULIPHPFjr-RiWYPltQi945Q8glFvuf4ei8oBLy27W6gYsoAiIzz0uzIrNEaxr_03fK99OW5GGuAiSqUNs8JxOkVWJbNd_noi9DCiQ0G8EHKb-_1q0FPD-4zY7-

Have you done any investing in other ways to make some fiat to make your stack grow in the future? I know many of you use your crypto profits to invest in metal, we have too but it is really a gamble, same with stocks they have their place in your plan but so does increasing your earning potential.

Every year Millions on student loans are taken out with just that intention, however as college prices rise so does the debt so how much of a gain is there at the end, especially as many people don’t even end actually following the career they went to school for? The Miner has been a tradesman his entire life and tools are very important, we have always felt that tools are a great investment as they will increase your earning potential, the right tool for the job makes all the difference. I still remember 18 years ago right after our middle son was born, we had just bought a house and had 2 kids and 1 income, the miner received a bonus from his employer and although we had many other things we could have used the money on we bought a welder, that was a wise investment, as his earning potential went up. What have you invested in other than metal that  you feel was a wise choice?

Thanks for reading and happy stacking, have a great week!

Happy Sunday!!! I hope with the low prices, everyone is adding to their stack some cool stuff. As i mentioned in our chat last week we are currently adding some new tools to the shop so we are missing out on the good deals. I would love to see what you have been picking up so please comment with your recent mail call! I will start things off with our latest, it isn’t shiny but it is used to make the shiny!

M5Zhnccbl6-z42RdxmH7xYKSmispaJ-d_zHc28TH_uWcuRQ4QtN2yz3MvqOrJ0D8wfoTELu7H4xqYkRMzlR4VLGOIstHO6FZvkyzIPSsMZJaFp1Qbktx7uitO9kWw-V-8tuI-0hxUAyZJ1WXOuhVD2JabNAp-_SwhivgL1ycogY3dZxbKjx8PAeqVSslZdH_J7yrkJY1c0OBC_JeJSx541g9GlUA-34K18XeKgLmfbhyH73zmYnIscl7lf5IIKfGt_NVOOCUV8N4V48MdB14j4poZpojbCTRnHXZpK8ciFe6zonBk1GdcxivU9869DBTJgk6QzZl45yUD-ALCy4MfABZ7WYfCBXyGkJd14kqA4RAU9FiIHO4ryw4zc7jPW6Lqpb1Y_UEUnnEIm27v0CPM-1NF8bcY-W_RbLON4OiaIBWSJE7ZmBUO4uH2iSU88lPHHrMhv5OmTLQUluP94aL7zLSnUZUJqP7ityJjDTPVHgqyKYayGGIQ5sy8tVSs0YXj_OplC3CGwuaQ2gbQhkAIef5-XJRAB8v0ACxZmOV5FCSCNTHeAMAAlkkpiXGPlZxPBqFjIL9hittcR5OB_2YVy8_iB76fv93NCOwpPIbU0Dx9xxTtBp0dNFcSPqoYs0R2080sP8utpeEn4fqN7x4qCLdPg5MCwVgTxruMFE1VJhjZPlla_ldVtCwvP1yJDSSjh7jR-t-ZfvfNpZ77-KOqSwoP55ScdMZUIheZaiCf6Sz1kXLBV3NRC8Ws5ZMnNfggaV60hDeA4kAyaLs-kMda9rXDtlVeWNY8ldcyZhy8voXJbN_zXQNb7PWdoOEbofSVoU6JIEE2U1evB8-r0MecaPZUk6Lk6ORUhD00km3yESBkZqP8P4403L6bSsKuFevZuFfe5yKkKrsnK8D195MrjU3EqsfHsHDxKz_iOea3lR5q1giuO_-F9p0

I am very excited to see what he does with these and looking forward to adding a few more tools.

Ok now it is your turn! Show me your latest mail call!!!

Thanks for reading and happy stacking!

Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is staying cool as summer is in full swing right now.  I can’t wait to see all the mail call posts of all the deals that were ordered during the dip last week. We are in the process of upgrading and adding to our shop so we missed this one. When reviewing our stacking plan, we talked about we wished were able to buy on the dip to help our overall cost, but we have a plan in place and we are sticking to it.  Did you blow the budget on the dip?

TUt11OhnHEgMth4k8mjw6KUGVDouXBaJ6q3vxT2o9VGorAqY3Pn0DeCB7rY6bIxrseLSH6ly9URJk0zXPKF-a3ZNe98vR5sN8jQRHDeWP5oE8jFVtq8pZko65cKlIZPrW_kKeY5t

When you have a stacking plan, you have to be sure that you are making a responsible decisions and not overspending on a regular basis. I always say everyday is a good day to buy, but only if your wallet allows. Are you good at sticking to your plan and your budget? I am looking forward to hearing how you plan is going...please share!

Happy Sunday! As the weekend is winding down and a Monday looms very close, we are also looking at the end of another month of the year. This is a good time to take a moment and review your stacking plan, and see where you are and where you want to be.

We are still on track with our plan to add gold to our stack this year, lately with life surprises and our intentions to add some new tools and shop upgrades we did not add as much this month, but we have been looking at other ways to add to our stack.

This week I have started paying more attention to other ways to generate income and add to our stack and been reading a lot of different posts. In doing so have I found a few ways to potentially make cash, not a lot but it all helps. What I really found was the difference a community that deals with true money is; it really is a much nicer way of life. Over the last 30 years everyone has started saying what happened to the kids these days? They don’t respect things or value them like we did. It seems to me that attitude started shortly after the US dollar stopped being backed as intended by real money. They can’t respect what they have never truly seen.

Here is how I arrived at this thought:

Watch your social media sites in the silver communities, many give ways

Like the one we are part of on Instagram

https://steemit.com/steemsilvergold/@dixiesilverminer/road-trip-the-instagram-communitypourgaw-bar-off-to-the-next-destination

Stackers are the most amazing group of people, some of the most generous and giving we have ever seen, this community has each others backs and spends a lot of time giving more than promised. Being part of the GAW as a host or an entry is so much fun. A few weeks ago a couple of guys on Instagram got together and in a few days they gave away 60 ozt in one week! This is now becoming a weekly occurrence, It seems that everyone is outdoing each other in them!

“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ― Winston S. Churchill

This is so very true, and you can go to any social media site and search silver groups and you will see over and over, the amazing giving nature of stackers world wide! Daily you see stackers posting mail calls of generous gifts so a variety of reasons, sometimes just for friendship. We have been on both sides of this story and honestly, are there many other groups that are so generous in today’s “ME” world? that is not the norm in most communities.

The small percentage of stackers in the world are the ones that see a better way, we owe it to our kids and their kids for generations to come to continue sharing what we do. This is the only way they will understand the difference of truely storing their wealth or having the coolest (insert item here: ie: car,jeans. Sneakers etc.). Once you see the difference a whole new way to the view the world opens up.

I am  very happy that we have found so many people that see the same as we do, my only regret is not figuring it out sooner, so go share the word, in person on the internet anyway you can.  I would love to hear your thoughts….

Thanks for reading and Happy stacking!

Happy Sunday!

Today I was thinking about our stacking plan, and that lead to the options of stacking that are out there and what type of risk is involved

According to this chart from Investing for Dummies

https://www.dummies.com/personal-finance/investing/precious-metals-investing-for-dummies-cheat-sheet/

When you are deciding to invest here is a great list of questions to help you decide how you will invest:

-How much “risk” capital will you be “playing the trading game” with, and how to generate that capital?
-Iis your outlook bullish, bearish or neutral on the asset in question ?
-Will you be focus on a single specialty or will you diverse into different assets?

(stocks, options, futures, in different industries or even commodities)?
-How do you know it is time to enter a trade? What signs will you use (such as technical indicators) as your point of entry?
-How long will you hold your position? Do you have a time frame (SHTF or retirement) or until a particular event like Silver goes to $100 an oz t?
-Will you be doing any hedging and  If so, what kind of hedge?
-What happens if you see your investment goe down in price during your time period?  Will you Buy more or will you get out?
- If the asset’s price goes down , What is the price level or loss percentage you can tolerate before you decide to cut your losses?
-At the same time when is a cash out profitable trades? Do you have a specific amount or will you take your cues from market events? will you have an our advisory service or software to tell you?
All types of investing involve risk, including precious metals. This chart shows some of the major choices you have for investing in precious metals based on risk:

Type Relative risk level Most common direct type of risk

Bullion coins and bars Low Market, physical
Numismatic and collectible Medium Fraud, physical
Major mining companies Low-medium Market, political
Midsize mining companies Medium-high Market, political
Junior mining companies High Market, political
Mutual funds Low Market, political
Exchange traded funds Low-medium Market, political
Futures Highest Market, exchange
Options: covered call writing Low Market
Options: buying calls and puts High Market

Currently we are only investing in Physical metals, we are of the mindset ‘if you don’t hold it you don’t own it” but we would love to hear if you have any other forms in your stacking plan? And How you developed the plan… thanks for reading and Happy Stacking!

What a rough couple of weeks for metals and cryptos. The recent low prices have made many people question their stacking plan and wonder if they should be stacking at all. The high crypto profits are non existent and so that revenue for buying metals is not an option right now.

jD_pul-ESv0QInT3Xs6dZihejK6hhOUwpV8WMfrFEBYyI6rBO4X7wNM9bGwYFtJhydrZv9qvZVNaKKsry9wKJyi49o122UD3PPAtUUxARyDu1j0Rjewq0fSw3kUbCRQQA6T8NUdo

Some people are taking advantage of the low prices and adding heavily to their stack and crypto wallet, are you one of them? We have been working on some tool and shop upgrades so we have not been able to take advantage of the dip as much as we would like, we have also been trying to educate ourselves in crypto to buy low and someday sell high to add more metal to our stack. We have recently participated in several airdrops thanks to the many informed members of steemit and discord that have been sharing some tips on good ones to get in on and are looking at the next step of investing in them.

dz4C1SIPQn40JFHHUjq-nHBfp-LAMLfLiFkrF5ZHCHIHchtW7kYkREq-9_Lru8yRSXS40kcm-elItCufXnXGk8wmc4szxzTb1MknVAnnMf89BUbC6A4ehjzZEGnbS1o6e3KCk5z5

I would love to hear how your stacking plans have fared during this dip and have you scored any pieces that you would not have otherwise?

Thanks for reading and Happy Stacking!!!

n January of this year the predictions for precious metals markets were an upward momentum after unceremoniously posting some gains at the end of  2017. Gold had the best annual close since 2012 at just above $1,300/oz.

Experts and their predicted push above $1,400 for gold in 2018 would be significant, however,  at the moment it does not look to be in the near future.

Last year the Federal Reserve has vowed  to continue raising its interest rate and Washington is trying to actually balance the national balance sheet, we are now starting to see the small influx of fiat stimulus hit our economy. The 2017 passed tax cuts should cause hundreds of trillions of dollars to be repatriated back to the United States eventually. Many corporations that have taken their business assets overseas for a more favorable tax environment are now considering a return to our country. The corporate tax rate dropped to 21% in 2018 and now the U.S. has suddenly becomes a much more enticing place to do business.

We have to wonder if the low commodity pricing lately is because of manipulation, increased production or lower demand. What do you think? I think no matter the reason we will keep on buying, especially with the low spot price, we have ordered a mix of silver, gold and copper while prices are down and now we plan to stack it and forget it, until such time we need it.  Let me know what low spot deals you have found, we took advantage of a couple of online spot deals and are anxiously waiting for our goodies to arrive/

Thanks for reading and Happy Stacking!

Moving-picture-money-to-burn-animated-gif.gif

Happy Sunday! It has been a tough couple of weeks for anyone that needs to sell, Low Spot has now started to create another problem, the I can’t stop buying problem. It is so hard to say no when you see low spot and low premium, the accounting side of me loves seeing our overall per ounce stack price come down. But the pirate side of me is loving the new shiny!

But how long can they stay this low? Here is are the charts of the silver,gold and platinum prices for the last 30 days from Kitco

MJFxWGxBlhyMpBDtjhVBnOQIgHuLOusWv1W4xTt2tUwDlIINg1cihGTPskOE2UdJCFqA5JbcqzDPv3m6A91apTarSDYARE6LqT-xbR-BpO_Vst7LGK4amgFOB_RvsvjAruv8H3dF

lSZXUltUkgU7w-PdhSOlrUdoKH8-k_li7ZywCM3XmsFYhTh8p1nUCqq8Tv9yQN5gELDh-AKLWqvqO5-wD2OZw02BZL5wLsRM3lbPMiPBCtYwf21nJGnPEGF2Z0O9alPy4lYIMJSF

mXRZ0J758mx6SZViF15dYWKz--NZFzRprsIeuKiEHtx44nyEWSsLkgbqTTQmmO18D_AbfeyZ6992XmMkLvLi4dQAJVidF5uNTC-VDBllkct8qQzbNBGammPJEZJh6lljayz3BcIZ

We are glad the lows have lasted as we have been able to add a little silver, a little gold and we just ordered some Platinum too. What have you been ordering? What a great chance to add to our stack!!!

Happy Sunday!!! It is hard to believe that it is already Labor weekend already, Where did the summer go? How are your stacking plans going for the year? We are very happy with our progress and are on the way to not only meeting our goals  but exceeding what we set for the year.

GzRuByDpf0j3tatd_rPPyz4XVarY1m0iW7YFQFzS3623eIsCdbPFTwzHgzXpl3rGal3U873YoziUiGD7OkenxPAweoCgK5uyiWjrzaOQ7T2Icd8gVpLKglABh51YexWpX4841fgz

We decided to focus on stacking gold due to storage for the pieces and projects we have going, but with the low spot prices we have also started adding some platinum to our stack. It really is a beautiful metal. We did take advantage of the low prices and added some silver at spot but only generics that will at some point be melted.

I have seen some discussion that many people are now buying not just generics but some items that have a little premium so they kept their spending habits the same but thanks to the low spot they can now get some nicer coins, with some coins that is a great idea as they will hold their premium. Have you bought any that you had your eye on but hadn’t want to splurge on before?

I would love to hear how your plans are going and how much have you been able to add during this low? We are going to continue to add as much as we can as often as we can. Currently gold and platinum below spot is our first choice, we are very happy we found Mene. (if you are not sure what Mene is send me a DM). Recently we had a chance to work with some 90% US coins and we had both forgot how pretty real money is and i think that will be our next addition. Time to add some Junk To our Trunk!!

pKe2r9XouFkQLB8Y48U_lCVznK1QA9OUo47n0HzGnw_yq7X_hgntU-LTqLUisLgCunEZvmds2fpFaOFBgJS_jfUUdXVeGB6xMXAQID5I6olJ6rmLW0TVe8PI2q5OMv-Ywdja6sti

We did just purchase some old italian coins and can’t wait to see them!

Happy Sunday!

Has your store of wealth worked out for you?

We recently sold our set of privateers, not because we had to or because we could make a profit,  we actually broke exactly even.

SPgRByZuHwmoMh0vabWSbfy6cWbC3_SCZBDw1K4Ya7_Z-R1Odo-oXDvdSP3LD_MYQqz06a_goHree0vSUAeqzTWm0IYr7JSj3f_sNu2SetQnIB00i8Vxl-i11qtUPj5RropaVWLY

We then used the proceeds to purchase some gold and platinum(from Mene)  at the low spot prices. We felt that we would see more of a gain with the other metals so it was a strategic stack move. We did learn that our store of wealth worked, our money was still there. Now considering it was only about a year it is not a big surprise but it was a good reassuring feeling.

ZBSjuOSGi5HKOVOhusAP909mZ91YAv8MsMrRSrUmGhj5KUe9L-0Tn7Rho5QWRLCtRN-WqpHBYx4F8aHs9Pw1n5LUHWuwEsB5tZjVWyxFhQW_iwJuz2UtpECSrL1WdhRVxi6UjrKh

We are loving the low spot prices as we are still in the stacking mode, However I was thinking the other day what if we HAD to sell and the dip was lasting this long? Our spot price is low due to the scrap refining we have done and buying on dips, so we would be ok, but I am wondering if any of our fellow stackers have had to sell for any reason and take a loss on their investment? We are all at different stages of our stacking and although some are just starting , I am sure that there are some that are in the position they need to sell, so I was wondering how that was worked out for you? And what if any types of silver held their premium or sold better? I think it is important to stay active not only as a buyer but a seller so you have trusted people to work with when you have to, stacking is not enough you must have a plan on what to do with it, well if it doesn’t get lost in a boating accident that is!

v9KlkJQOqCLyolgdRKL0K7jDqzOHcAg43Kr30tGYZZlCP0x5B7bh-0gXOBT14iVPqRlIrCs_O1j6Bm_YBsX8wjWGQ7X5dOca67saSrR1Laf1ZzYf0U7dhQ3N_F78nAvT3GYAWQX6.

Thanks for Reading and Happy Stacking!

Happy Sunday! First of all, I hope that everyone that is being affected by Florence is safe and our thoughts to any and all that are going through a loss during this time.  It is storms like this that reinforce stacking and prepping as a way of life. We hear people talking about being ready when SHTF. A natural disaster like a Hurricane, Flood, Tornado or Blizzard certainly counts as a SHTF scenario, if you have ever lived through a major storm of any kind you know that it can take weeks even years for things to get back to “normal”, it is a nice feeling to know that you have done everything possible to take care of yourself and your  loved ones.

qXVbJL52WMWepPwLyUnAWo6oGu29eiPuIDo_BdUaPtA6jOeE6vy_scPsSPayPo5ie0ZAnvy1rySFMWPrSt98g8R9NE_RrfD6BpNBdSZXluodt26zPsC3Ex7xyE0Wogi-nSMK1z78

It is almost Fall and the start of the 4th quarter of the year, it is a good time to take stock of not only your stacking plans but your preps. Each Quarter we rotate our food preps, clean our weapons and restock as needed to the levels we are happy with or add additional preps. This is a great way to avoid any last minute issues and to know that each day when you wake up you are ready for whatever happens. Prepping should not have to be a doomsday thought process,  it should be an” I am ready for the world “ thought process. The confidence in knowing you are ready shows through in your everyday life. I would love to hear if any of you have a system to maintain not only your stack but your preps.

Stay Safe everyone! Thanks for Reading and Happy Stacking!

Happy Sunday! Happy Fall equinox! It is one of the most beautiful times of the year and a notorious time for preparing for the winter to come. Last week I talked about some of the things we do to get ready for upcoming season. I wanted to ask about the different types of silver in your stack. We just took a full inventory and have decided that although Gold is still our main focus due to storage we have changed our focus of our silver stack and have decided what we would like to add  first Constitutional(or Junk)- We need more! LOTS MORE!

plyL2HrEk9HYyvoCSoVq6JYRL3iuasKYFJRHmSVAvDJFTXqjF_nequYHAPJMRiDitiripgG3hH4gdzZcYIcxdo8RZtSExLOMj0YQd8NorvcOWi0wbTHYhl2Jy3DLSVfueMzi1cS8

Although we love

Generic for us it all ends up melted so that will be the only purpose for generics for now. We love Government issued Bullion and will continue to add when the price is right or if a trade comes along, Perth is our favorite. Finally we would like to increase our Hand Poured community collection, there is so much talent our wish list for this is long. With the low spot price still dragging on have you made any adjustments to your stacking plan?

Thanks for reading and Happy stacking!

I know you don't receive many comments but we do enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks 😀

Roy

Technically, alcohol is a solution..

'It [socialism] poses a growing threat, however unintentional, to the freedom of this country, for there is no freedom where the State totally controls the economy. Personal freedom and economic freedom are indivisible. You can’t have one without the other. You can’t lose one without losing the other.'

"There is no such thing as public money, there is only taxpayers' money"

Let not England forget her precedence of teaching nations how to live.

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is doing well. This week the MIner and I have noticed a few people saying the same thing, That when they have an unexpected expense and use up their fiat reserve they are now looking for other ways to make the needed money instead of selling there stack as the first option. But Isn’t that one of the reason we all stack? In case of an emergency you have it? Have you noticed that once you have the stack you prefer to raise the bar on what you are willing to to do keep it?

hngybD63PyZYyruZqSzv4GJc5BX8C75Zm1xOcjf6qu0e3azgSh5bvq9Z2X334RKeB1sjg7luwR8Nrr2OGVVFGtWdjkibWjssIuWFPq_KlDBA4sIf4N9gxKs_jDsNg_uipQWbYOoQ

Regardless of what you stack,  It is amazing how differently the metal feels vs. fiat, the metal feels secure it feels like you have something tangible. The fiat is just an IOU and really only worth it as long as everyone plays the same game. I don’t know about you but anytime we decide to sell something from our stack it has been carefully considered before being listed. We listed a few pieces from our stack when we had a car repair, we figured out the bill before we sold and then decided to leave the listings if any sold. We sold a couple and used the proceeds to add to our stack in some Mene charms of gold and platinum. These are so pretty and the fact that you can put a few charms on a cord, tuck it under your shirt and you can carry a few hundred dollars with you and with no one even realizing it, that is a pretty good everyday carry, small, valuable and shiny. Something to think about! I would love to know what you think

Forced @dixiesilvergirl into a situation right now of having to sell some PMs to pay unexpected bills is bad news.
Effectively you are in a "fire sale" if selling bullion gold and silver right now.
Premium coins and numis that are less affected by spot is a different matter.
If you are having to part with bullion then you should try and liquidate some other assets and if you don't have any then think twice about buying PMs as they are deemed high risk in the fiscal world. Same with shares - always have a buffer of cash - you don't want to be having to sell at the worst possible time when prices are depressed.

Happy Sunday! Today’s metal Chat will be short as we are actually on a family adventure. We have been stacking for a while now and are getting to the point that we feeling much more secure with our overall stack and our ability to be able to sustain, in case of an unexpected expense, or a SHTF scenario.

PbeP25BIukGRaqTU0uoPWgJkvwPa5JpJF6nT_LtJyRCBez0BP9MLWlRm7OIzWy9w15J6kmZd31d_V2yqipLkvd4Nn0-v-S3WotfiFJKDW_iPOKr5g33XP4J8uh9bVXqrnsrvBo9q

Obviously we will continue to add to our stack  but it is a great feeling to be able to watch the stack grow and these low prices have been very helpful in that manner, however it would be nice to see some action on the metal market too. What are your thoughts? How long can metal stay this low and not have people get tired of the stall? Are you still stacking or are you becoming bored with the inaction? Honestly for us we will continue to stack as long as we can and sell when advantageous or needed, but is anyone getting bored?

Archived