• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Page not refreshing after PM sent

Browser: Chrome Build 67

When i send a PM to someone it looks as though ive not clicked the reply button, if i click again it says its merged my posts and i get duplicated posts. If i post and then manually F5 refresh i can see my post has been sent, so its almost like an async update to reload the panel with the new content after postback isnt firing. Anyone else having this issue?

@ChrisSIlver

• Founder & Administrator

Thank you for this. I will submit a support request to the software developer.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Likely was caused by the software update, I don't think they check their updates properly before releasing them. So likely will need to be patched until next software update.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Should be fixed now. Issue was being caused by the tapatalk plugin, I had uninstalled and deleted all the tapatalk folder etc and then reinstalled the tapatlak plugin trying to get that to work again, seems like that was causing the issue.

Hopefully tapatalk are able to have a look and install a working plugin which also doesn’t clash with the forum software.

Discounts / Offers

Archived