• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD, & SILVER before refining

jonrms

All the Silver and gold are hallmarked as .925 but as you can see there is 100g of shot and a few pieces of gold there as well. The shot is confirmed. 999

The gold is a mix of 18, 14 and 9 CT gold.

Those will be refined to .999

I am just finishing up my new workshop,  for bullion recovery.  

20180607_091902.jpg

20180607_092021.jpg

25 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Do you do Acid refining to create 999 from lower purities of silver?

I treat all silver the same, Acids, then Lye, etc. I am also setting up on my new workshop a Silver cell. This should save on chemicals like HCL, etc. I must WARN everyone DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!! 

This can kill and cause serious injuries to yourself,  others, and wildlife if not done properly!!!  

Archived