• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Does Goldsilver.be or Europeanmint have any coupons to lower their shipping?

Amazing

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but you can store and COMBINE ORDERS with GS.be

I do this all the time, and only take delivery once or twice a year. It saves me at least £200 a year, which adds up to a lot of extra metal.

12 hours ago, Amazing said:

You are unbeliveable. Mention one offensive thing I've said, and no "that guy" is not offensive. I legit had no clue who he was. Is this a forum for grown ups or children?

I think what happened is misunderstanding upon misunderstanding etc. Just know that everyone on here is willing to help. As was the suggestion to the group-order, but if that doesn't work for you: no problem. The "that guy" comment just hit a nerve in the community here. You didn't know about BYB's status on here, but I guess there's where it derailed. Wise-ass comments only increases that. May try a restart and share some photos once you get your order, always nice to see some precious :) and everybody appreciates that.

On topic on the other hand: Nice that you found the coupon and have a nice balance of cost and insurance :)

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, frenchAG said:

Hi to all and specially  BackyardBullion as you might be the best able to answer

Have you already received your orders from GS.be in more than one parcel or always all at once?

thanks a lot

Usually all in one parcel, except when we ordered 1200 Oz then it came in 3 parcels

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

On 01/06/2018 at 18:41, Amazing said:

I have no way to transfer to that guy, as he doesn't accept Revolut or normal bank transfer. Also, his packages aren't insured, that's a huge risk to take.

So I'll just place the order myself.

I use Revolut, it allows you to do what is required.  

On 01/06/2018 at 23:11, Amazing said:

I'm new here, but if this is how you welcome newcomers, I won't be here for long.

you have a big ole chip on your shoulder and you need to recognise this or you will go through life pointing the finger and blaming everyone for your own shortcomings.

Trust me I have been there.

37 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Usually all in one parcel, except when we ordered 1200 Oz then it came in 3 parcels

oh thanks a lot, you are very fast!!

One more detail, did they ship with the same carrier and at the same time, the reason I am asking is that I am getting a small one sent through Belgium Post and if it's the post office delivering it to me in the county I am in..well I am in trouble because they just don't even deliver most of time LOL

And the second part of the order being bigger, I certainly hope for Fedex as it was the case in my previous orders as it's much more reliable 

Just now, frenchAG said:

One more detail, did they ship with the same carrier and at the same time, the reason I am asking is that I am getting a small one sent through Belgium Post and if it's the post office delivering it to me in the county I am in..well I am in trouble because they just don't even deliver most of time LOL

And the second part of the order being bigger, I certainly hope for Fedex as it was the case in my previous orders as it's much more reliable 

I really don't know - you might be best to contact them directly to find out. Eva will help you ?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 hour ago, frenchAG said:

So far I did two order with the and it got delivered by to different services. First one with bpost and the second with DHL. Only real difference was that the order was a bit bigger (first one wasn't small), both just silver coins.

sadly can't say the same about GS's customer service, as mentioned by other people, any question you ask they are referring to how other customer

1- Buy More, much more than you, so basically they are doing you a favor to even deal with your order (mine is 10 000 euros by they way)

2- Never experienced any problem

then and that's really a good one, how the "postal service in the county I live in is "the best in Europe" even locals here would laugh very very hard at such a statement

If I had know that it was not Fedex as with my previous orders, I would have abstain in the first place but getting such a ridiculous response on top of that well..that's saying a lot

Archived