• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

BackyardBullion

**JUNE 2018** Group order from GoldSilver.be

One additional item to mention...

CAPSULES

I will be able to order the following capsules as part of this order

2 oz Queen's Beast Capsules

1 oz Perth Mint Dragon Bar Capsules

I am also able to order you empty coin tubes - but please note that that will change the size of your parcel to a "small parcel" rather than large letter. 

1 minute ago, Seasider said:

Under New Arrivals GS.be show a 2017 Privy Britannia but, when you go to it, it says it is not available

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/1890-1-oz-silver-britannia-2017-privy-rooster.html

Do you know what that means - was it a new arrival which sold out straightaway or are they still waiting for it?

Could be either. I will keep an eye on them and we will see. 

32 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Is it 100% confirmed to be a curry on this one? I think it's important to be clear of the key T&Cs in advance, for all concerned, to save any disappointment later.

:P

Backyard bullion reserves the right to have whatever takeaway he (and Mrs BYB) deems fit!

Tricky one this, the queens beasts from goldsilver last time were not in great condition, fine to stack yes, but not for display box perhaps. However the Briatannias that just came from European mint were excellent, the only blemishes originating at the mint.

I know this has been said of goldsilver before by byb. No doubt I’ll still buy something, or do I sit on my hands and wait for the next european mint group order? Decisions-decisions 🤯

Just now, Sovsaver said:

Tricky one this, the queens beasts from goldsilver last time were not in great condition, fine to stack yes, but not for display box perhaps. However the Briatannias that just came from European mint were excellent, the only blemishes originating at the mint.

I know this has been said of goldsilver before by byb. No doubt I’ll still buy something, or do I sit on my hands and wait for the next european mint group order? Decisions-decisions 🤯

Up to you mate.

The problem I have is that some people have expressed their disappointment at using the EU mint because they don't have the selection big coins that GS.be have - and some people have expressed dissatisfaction with GS.be quality and service. 

So I cannot win which is why we are alternating the orders at the moment.

7 minutes ago, Sovsaver said:

which queens beasts did you buy last time from them? the ones i got last time were excellent

24 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Up to you mate.

The problem I have is that some people have expressed their disappointment at using the EU mint because they don't have the selection big coins that GS.be have - and some people have expressed dissatisfaction with GS.be quality and service. 

So I cannot win which is why we are alternating the orders at the moment.

I appreciate having the difficult decision @BackyardBullion I was merely expressing my dilemma. I am grateful for the opportunity to stack tax free.

19 minutes ago, blackadder said:

which queens beasts did you buy last time from them? the ones i got last time were excellent

Griffins, unicorns and bulls. On the face of it they are fine, but the finish is matted where the coins have been rubbing together. It’s not actually a problem, they are in my stack, I use a different source for the display set.

10 minutes ago, Sovsaver said:

Griffins, unicorns and bulls. On the face of it they are fine, but the finish is matted where the coins have been rubbing together. It’s not actually a problem, they are in my stack, I use a different source for the display set.

yeah my stack ones are good,but like you i've sourced perfect ones for my boxes etc etc.

Under New Arrivals GS.be show a 2017 Privy Britannia but, when you go to it, it says it is not available
https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/1890-1-oz-silver-britannia-2017-privy-rooster.html
Do you know what that means - was it a new arrival which sold out straightaway or are they still waiting for it?

Pretty sure this means sold out. If they have them coming in on a certain date they state the shipping date. And your order will not be shipped until all items are in stock.