• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2x panda, phily and maple for only £79 delivered!

Kamikaze

Hi kamikaze I’m kind of new on hear so I don’t if you would know this or not

But I’m sure the 2016 Canadian puma is the first coin in the Canadian wildlife series so without being a nosey Gitt I obviously don’t wwhy you’re selling but it might be worth keeeping a hold. Of that one for a wee while longer and see Howe the rest of series does you just never know ? 

Thanks @Atkins1888 for the heads up. 

To be honest with you I am just switching out from silver and going only for gold so that's why I'm selling them. 

Purely from an ease of stashing view, I can hide £20k of gold pretty easily around the house and don't need to use my safe at my business to store my stash anymore!

Also for a mere £17.50 you can have the first in series delivered for your own run. Bargain ?

14 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

@Atkins1888 it's just about the physical space for me. 

Going by the GSR you would have to conclude that silver is way under priced or gold way over priced. 

Time will tell!

PS good work on making a sale for me ? Just talk up the others now and we are in business!

Aw there’s absolutely no need to talk up the items you have for sale They have to be some of thee most beautiful pieces of crafted metals  I have come across. some people say a piece of silver is just the same as any other piece of silver But in this instance I would most definitely have to respectfully disagree with that comment as you will know because you also have the pleasure of owning some for now 

eh kamakazzi Will that be ok  Did we discuss my 25% commission ah well never mind we can sort out contracts later just forward using PPFF or CASH will do at a push if I really need to HAHA ? L.O.L 

Archived