• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Is this normal? Re: order with bullion company.

Goldmember

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kimchi said:

Any update?

Lizzie phoned me earlier and was very apologetic about what has happened. She offered to send out some coins today but I chose to wait for the ones that I requested to come into stock.

She assured me that the issues raised in this thread are being addressed in meetings.

21 hours ago, kimchi said:

Any update?

I will have an update in the morning, we have been working on addressing the issues raised. Please bear with us a little longer.

We're sorry that there has been a delay in our response, we wanted to make sure we fully understood what went wrong and how we could improve our service in the future. 

We have already started implementing website improvements to deal with the issues raised. For example, any secondary market stock that is not available for immediate delivery are now listed as "sourced to order" and our product summary has been updated to help inform any potential buyers of a delay. 

Following on from the website improvements we have introduced a new system when you place an order. From now on, any orders where we need to order stock, we will provide a courtesy call to ensure customers are aware of the delay, whether any alternatives are suitable and how best to keep you informed of any updates to a delivery time. 

With regard to secondary market bullion sovereigns. This is one of our best selling products. Sold at a small premium above the gold spot price, many investors take advantage of the offer to buy our cheapest gold sovereigns. In order for us to offer these low premiums, we source these sovereigns from the secondary market. Sometimes we have hundreds in stock, occasionally there is a delay in fulfilling orders whilst we source more sovereigns. We want customers to be able to buy at all times to take advantage of the right gold price. We wouldn't like customers to miss an investment opportunity when the gold price is right for them. When ordering you are fixing at the live price for future delivery. Some customers see this as free storage until their order is ready to be dispatched. 

Our customers are the backbone of our business. Whether you have been with us for years or are a new customer, spend £10 or hundreds of thousands, you are crucial to our success. We fully appreciate your custom and your decision to place an order with us.

Thank you to the forum for your posts. We are grateful for the opportunity to develop our service and welcome feedback.

Archived