• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Numistacker Appreciation Post

JohnA

Comment Here.

If you are like me and have enjoyed the grading services of Numistacker or just appreciate his youtube channel and all he does to promote the Silver Forum.

I learn so much from his channel. And he introduced me to this Forum where I learned even more.  

Thanks, Numi   

The "Numistacker uploaded a new video" notification always puts a smile on my face :D

And for that, I applaud you, good sir!

(Oh and also an enormous amount of gratitude for all of your time, effort and patience)

27 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

Before Numistackers videos I didn't get the point in buying proof coins. Now I have quite a few and due to his video I got the SOTD 2017 sovereign which is my Favourite coin. 

Same here I'm sure he loves sovereign.s as much as me lol. And he graded my sotd which I'm well happy with I'm sure he makes the best you tube vids on coins and sovereign.s so a big thanks from me 

8 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

Same here I'm sure he loves sovereign.s as much as me lol. And he graded my sotd which I'm well happy with I'm sure he makes the best you tube vids on coins and sovereign.s so a big thanks from me 

I don't think anyone loves sovs as much as you mick!  :D

I enjoy praise but there are so many other more knowledgeable people here who deserve more and teach me all the time.

The people here who go to extraordinary lengths to help like@backyardbullion really make this place a unique all round great hangout for stackers and collectors too.

5 hours ago, JCRJM said:

Before Numistackers videos I didn't get the point in buying proof coins. Now I have quite a few and due to his video I got the SOTD 2017 sovereign which is my Favourite coin. 

Same here, I am now skint and the wife has to do other people’s ironing to make ends meet??

Numistacker's videos are not just entertaining with all those amazing coins and stonking grades, they also contain very valuable information between the lines.

But the best thing is, each time I run into Numistacker, something amazing happens: one day someone pulls out a Trial of Pyx Kilo gold Queens Beast out of a money bag, the other day someone found an almost MS grade 1817 sovereign... 

Have a nice weekend!

Numistacker's videos are not just entertaining with all those amazing coins and stonking grades, they also contain very valuable information between the lines.
But the best thing is, each time I run into Numistacker, something amazing happens: one day someone pulls out a Trial of Pyx Kilo gold Queens Beast out of a money bag, the other day someone found an almost MS grade 1817 sovereign... 
Have a nice weekend!

It’s funny because whenever I run into you Augur great things happen too )) happy Easter [emoji214]

Numi’s insight and great videos brought me to the forum. When someone does something with a passion - it is clearly evident and his videos showcase this.

I have had the pleasure to collaborate on a few videos with him and through some of the videos he has done - been able to pick up important coins that I would not have otherwise known about. 

A+++ person in my book.

Also - Although I have never seen Numi’s face - I can pick his hands out of any line-up. ?

Numi’s insight and great videos brought me to the forum. When someone does something with a passion - it is clearly evident and his videos showcase this.
 I have had the pleasure to collaborate on a few videos with him and through some of the videos he has done - been able to pick up important coins that I would not have otherwise known about. 
A+++ person in my book.
Also - Although I have never seen Numi’s face - I can pick his hands out of any line-up. [emoji12]

Apparently others can recognize me from my voice too.

Archived