• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New £2 Two Dragons LPM and Royal Mint Tie Up

ilovesilverireallydo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is surely just aimed at Hong Kong and the Chinese market as LPM is based in HK. Not interested at all personally. the Royal Mint really are whoring themselves out.....trying to catch up with lots of overpriced bullion knock offs by other Mints around the world....right now you would need to buy 100 minimum to buy at 15.61 gbp and then you will have shipping costs and possible virtually inevitable import duty etc etc....nightmare....plus currency exchange costs.....

plus........

What are your shipping fees for international orders?

Shipping fees vary depending on value and weight. Please use our shipping calculator to generate a quote.

Is my shipment insured?

All shipments sent by LPM are insured, however orders are only covered while in transit. Coverage is terminated upon arrival of the package (marked as delivered or notice of signature from carrier).

Does that mean arrival in The UK or arrival at the group order's residence....and then you have to pay to have it sent from there to you....uninsured.....too many moving parts for my liking...

10 minutes ago, Oldun said:

This is surely just aimed at Hong Kong and the Chinese market as LPM is based in HK.

I would say that LPM is quite big internationally so expect US to buy from them. A fair few members here have bought from LPM too. I think @fehk2001 also visits them when he’s there.

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Oh sure but that doesn't solve the problems I mentioned above....however, if you mean a group buy from a third dealer after being imported by them, my comments above do obviously not apply :) and you will be paying a premium on a bullion coin....

8 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Oh sure but that doesn't solve the problems I mentioned above....however, if you mean a group buy from a third dealer after being imported by them, my comments above do obviously not apply :) and you will be paying a premium on a bullion coin....

I remember your experience on the South African proof coin , so to add on 

there is no exchange from lpm  lol

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

13 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I would say that LPM is quite big internationally so expect US to buy from them. A fair few members here have bought from LPM too. I think @fehk2001 also visits them when he’s there.

I am pretty sure these milky coins will still be there during summer time 

I walk some over for u 

15 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

I remember your experience on the South African proof coin , so to add on 

there is no exchange from lpm  lol

Yeah. Wanna buy a crappy Proof Krugerrand from me...scratches included.....pffffft

South African Mint sent out proofs in shitty capsules that came undone in transit (they had to pull the initial release as a result - google it). LPM sent me one of the first ones without checking it (they said their customers all want coins sent unopened - yeah right, all of them) and then refused to replace it when I sent them photos of a scratch on the coin. I even called them up to speak personally and ended up slamming the phone down on them. Their loss because I have spent a shite ton of moolah since then on PMs.

(haha loving the autocorrect feature on the forum...when I typed terrible (faeces) it came out as terrible...looooooooool so I typed shite ton...

edit - seeeeeee.......so terrible (faeces) head comes out as terrible head...........:lol:

8 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Yeah. Wanna buy a crappy Proof Krugerrand from me...scratches included.....pffffft

I don’t have much space for these crappy coins , not even free gift :D

when I was in lpm they keep on remind me no exchange but they gives me plenty of time to check 

So I cherry picked a few lion beast 1/4 gold bullion then walk over to NGC for grading , works out perfectly though 

Just now, fehk2001 said:

I don’t have much space for these crappy coins , not even free gift :D

when I was in lpm they keep on remind me no exchange but they gives me plenty of time to check 

So I cherry picked a few lion beast 1/4 gold bullion then walk over to NGC for grading , works out perfectly though 

Happy for you but bad (no good)  if you order online.

hey hey cr@p becomes autocorrected to bad

I guess Fedex is the only shipping option. So that more than doubles the price. Unless there is free shipping on higher orders?

Apmex had it listed but no more 

https://www.apmex.com/product/162487/2018-great-britain-1-oz-silver-two-dragons-bu

https://www.apmex.com/category/28666/2018-silver-two-dragons-coins

Untitled.jpg

Just now, Oldun said:

Pretty bad if you order online though eh ?

They did say they will exchange them if u purchase online , back in jan I order online and paid online then collect in person 

1 minute ago, JohnAnsink said:

I guess Fedex is the only shipping option. So that more than doubles the price. Unless there is free shipping on higher orders?

https://www.apmex.com/product/162487/2018-great-britain-1-oz-silver-two-dragons-bu

Untitled.jpg

Collectibles over 500 usd free delivery 

Just now, fehk2001 said:

They did say they will exchange them if u purchase online , back in jan I order online and paid online then collect in person 

Not my case pal. Plus you picked them up in person so not relevant here. So I know what I know. Tried to use them once and NEVER again.

Just now, JohnAnsink said:

Untitled.jpg

It says on their FAQ that they only give free shipping on collectibles.

Just now, Oldun said:

Not my case pal. Plus you picked them up in person so not relevant here. So I know what I know. Tried to use them once and NEVER again.

I agree , maybe we can work something out during summer , collect from train station or hotel 

3 minutes ago, Oldun said:

OK lads, group order away, fehk2001 is going to bring back a 15kg of group ordered silver through customs.....:lol:

I have tried 5kg in my early 20s but never again :D, too heavy nowadays 

3 kg max ! ( legal ) 

1 kg / person = just about right for the allowance 

Just now, Oldun said:

and import duty......etc etc.......don't forget the tax too...if one is being legal that is ;)

No import duty if u don’t over allowance 

around first 359 is free then 3.5% 350-650 ish ,over 650 ish good luck lol 

thats per person 

Archived