• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLDSILVER.BE TERRIBLE !

Janeey

9 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I look forward to the reply from them...

it maybe the kick up the arse they need.

Not you Eva... you are perfect xxx

now u  guys are changing your mind . be a man !

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I wonder what ratio post is upgraded to Fedex ? 

If you are looking @GS.BE  no doubt we would happily pay a little extra for a decent courier.

The word on the street is that Eva has been reading and liking her new found fame. The reason she hasn’t posted here is that she’s very shy. Hot and shy! Oh mama!

1 hour ago, RisinSun said:

Totally irrelevant to the current topic at hand, I found today, ordering a basket of 9K gold and 2k Silver, GSBE use Fedex next day international delivery for your gold (I assume, will find out tomorrow) and their own Belgian BP Post for your silver. I did have a phone call with them and mentioned to the gentlemen about this post and that Eva should have a look. Either they have seen it or will be looking for it soon.

Gsbe should headhunt you. The guy on the phone probably was Eva :/ 

Just now, fehk2001 said:

7139CC52-BE75-4EAF-817E-720CC3390375.jpeg

Im just saying. Ive heard these guys are worked to the bone. After a day of putting coins into baggies they are left sleep deprived and usually they have scratched half the coins because of the intense working conditions. 

So I dont believe they have 2 members of staff doing customer support which leaves me wondering. 

1 minute ago, JCRJM said:

Im just saying. Ive heard these guys are worked to the bone. After a day of putting coins into baggies they are left sleep deprived and usually they have scratched half the coins because of the intense working conditions. 

So I dont believe they have 2 members of staff doing customer support which leaves me wondering. 

Is there any meaningful customer support ? Back to the first question lol

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

On 3/2/2018 at 18:21, Janeey said:

Well I’ve I have just suffered the worst experience ever of buying from a dealer. Someone recommended GOLDSILVER.BE I believe they are based in Belgium .

I ordered a 1oz gold coin and a 1oz silver coin. 

The total came to £1018 they emailed me an invoice straight away for 1155€ when I went to pay the price wasn’t £1018 it was £1037 and we are talking a few mins . I double checked the price on their site it was still £1018 so I emailed to query the price . 

Wow I have never had so much abuse ? a girl named Eva told me not to order from them again amongst other things.

I sent one back saying they had been recommended and explained their £ rate seemed wrong . I told them thier customer service was dreadful speaking to me like that and I wouldn’t use them again. 

I also sent pictures to back up what I was trying to say re the £ price .

I got another back saying “we don’t care” I have the emails and screen shots I will try to upload they may be in the wrong order but you can see what happened .

I am in shock and very upset , I never had any company treat me like this ?

FD4A4773-CB62-47C0-90B4-AF1425461AC9.png

BD53F91C-DD12-446F-B126-F45D833BC062.png

BE218939-D935-4078-9C93-B7C22C06ADCF.png

BFF8CEFE-B8C0-49E8-9923-E8B9C125365B.png

D8F3EE31-F569-4AFB-8058-755414989BC7.png

112546E0-00F6-4AC9-9174-86661215913C.png

I’m not sure if I’m putting this in the right place or not so apologies if I’m not  Anyway I had a similar experience with silver-to-go just last week I was only ordering about 3-4Oz of silver so near thee end of the transaction I wanted to cheack my postage fees to see if it was going to make much of a difference compaired to my last order of 25 oz it turned out to be exactly the same price then I noticed the spot price it was at least 20p higher on there site than anywear ells and this was supposed to be the live stream I’m not 100% sure of what it was now but I think in was £12.12 at the time on ther site witch if I remember it hadn’t been that price all week   Or it could have been £12:20 my apologies for the pricing figures but you get the point ,,,,,Atkins 1888 

6 hours ago, Atkins1888 said:

I’m not sure if I’m putting this in the right place or not so apologies if I’m not  Anyway I had a similar experience with silver-to-go just last week I was only ordering about 3-4Oz of silver so near thee end of the transaction I wanted to cheack my postage fees to see if it was going to make much of a difference compaired to my last order of 25 oz it turned out to be exactly the same price then I noticed the spot price it was at least 20p higher on there site than anywear ells and this was supposed to be the live stream I’m not 100% sure of what it was now but I think in was £12.12 at the time on ther site witch if I remember it hadn’t been that price all week   Or it could have been £12:20 my apologies for the pricing figures but you get the point ,,,,,Atkins 1888 

The day someone price matches them will be a glorious day

19 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

If you are looking @GS.BE  no doubt we would happily pay a little extra for a decent courier.

I have been giggling merrily to the banter, thanks!

Not so different topic, GSBE received my payment yesterday at their store's opening time, I think 8 AM GMT or whatever. An email was sent to me at 10.30 AM stating the order has been collected and ready for their two delivery services to collect them. FedEx collected package from GSBE at 11 AM for next day international service. It got to my door in Essex in the morning today at 9.15 AM. I drove home quickly to check the package and it is all there.

By my count, the order took just over 22 hours to get to me. I think that says more about the standards FedEx has rather than GSBE. Its the first time i have received anything so fast from the EU. I am well impressed. The silver however, I assume will come late next week.

19 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

I have been giggling merrily to the banter, thanks!

Not so different topic, GSBE received my payment yesterday at their store's opening time, I think 8 AM GMT or whatever. An email was sent to me at 10.30 AM stating the order has been collected and ready for their two delivery services to collect them. FedEx collected package from GSBE at 11 AM for next day international service. It got to my door in Essex in the morning today at 9.15 AM. I drove home quickly to check the package and it is all there.

By my count, the order took just over 22 hours to get to me. I think that says more about the standards FedEx has rather than GSBE. Its the first time i have received anything so fast from the EU. I am well impressed. The silver however, I assume will come late next week.

3 minutes ago, RisinSun said:

Why couldn't they send it all together?

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

Why couldn't they send it all together?

I did ask on the phone call, they have three warehouses was one of the reasons. The tracking on both the orders show different start addresses, one of them was Hamburg DE which I believe is a trade port in Germany. The other is in Belgium, New Charleroi. He also said that it is just their system, perhaps security or something.

On 3/14/2018 at 15:24, sovereignsteve said:

I think it would be fanny wiper in the US

HAHAHAH We actually dont use the word Fanny the same way here in the US. I learned that the hard way when I was in the UK with my family and asked my dad to hand me his Fanny pack(aka Belt bag) lol.

11 minutes ago, ShaolinStacker said:

HAHAHAH We actually dont use the word Fanny the same way here in the US. I learned that the hard way when I was in the UK with my family and asked my dad to hand me his Fanny pack(aka Belt bag) lol.

You didn't know your dad was British? :wacko:

On 3/16/2018 at 19:04, RisinSun said:

I did ask on the phone call, they have three warehouses was one of the reasons. The tracking on both the orders show different start addresses, one of them was Hamburg DE which I believe is a trade port in Germany. The other is in Belgium, New Charleroi. He also said that it is just their system, perhaps security or something.

i expect everything starts off in Germany. This will be where the silver is imported into the EU. The silver has taxed at 7% applied by German Customs and Excise. Goldsilver.be will not reclaim this VAT and they sell the coins as second hand so no further VAT is applied, hence the lower prices.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On 19/3/2018 at 17:34, sixgun said:

i expect everything starts off in Germany. This will be where the silver is imported into the EU. The silver has taxed at 7% applied by German Customs and Excise. Goldsilver.be will not reclaim this VAT and they sell the coins as second hand so no further VAT is applied, hence the lower prices.

Doesn't make sense for silver bullion coins because VAT in Belgium is 6%

If you import for example from the US, chances are you will get an Invoice from the Belgian Customs for 21%, but when you send them your invoice that you imported Bullion Coins, they pay the difference back.  I have used this when  buying from a US forum member.

You can find the tarif here:  http://tarweb.minfin.fgov.be/itarbel_ext/FormMaatregel?LG=NL&BL=B&IE=0&TC=7118900000&AC=&PA=&DA=21/03/2018&TX=&CO=

Archived