• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Farce of UK Silver Stackers Facebook Group

OldBoyStacker

7 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

and has this transfer been done with the cooperation of the previous admin?

I know nothing about Facebook groups but I would guess the original group page would belong to the original owner and couldn't be transferred without their consent.

It used to work that way not now, you can have multiple admin and just gets passed to the next one automatically.

Added 0 minutes later...
5 hours ago, 999magnum said:

At first I cringed. Now the plot thickens! The disappearance of oldboystacker leaves conspiracy theorists scratching their heads. Is oldboystacker in hiding? Was he kidnapped by the UK bullion mafia or is he just a figment of our imagination? Someone knows the truth, but who? 

Eh?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I've bought and sold a great deal on UKSS over the last few years and all without issue. And I sell a lot of my own boxes on there too.

Like here it's full of decent people that share the same passion for collecting. 

The trouble with the internet is people will say things anonymously that they would never say to ones face but prefer to cowardly hide.

Current admin are working very hard and just need some Time and positivity. Something 99% are willing to give them 

Alun

KERIMAR is not a scammer you where made admin recently.

the whole group has fallen apart, all of the admin have left apart from the original scammer over the rounds so what does that say? Steve is now saying after Christmas for the completion of the 2016 rounds, he said this last year too. The boxes still are not complete.

even Mo the most upstanding person in the whole community has left as well as Keri mar.

• 1 year later...

Came across these discussions now and wanted to share my experience. I joined a couple of facebook groups to buy and sell. Initially, all looked good and managed to sell a couple of items and to buy a dragon in order to complete my 1/4 oz QB proof set. However, today I had the most horrific experience-apparently if admins do not like your posts and prices set, they simply remove your posts and tell you that if you do not like the group, you are free to leave. After giving them example of some of the guidelines that exist on other groups and on this forum in terms of free market and seller should be able to choose the price, I got kicked out and blocked from the page because I was being "rude" to the admin. How communist is this? Uploaded is part of the conversation and hid the name :) horrific experience  

image.png

3 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Came across these discussions now and wanted to share my experience. I joined a couple of facebook groups to buy and sell. Initially, all looked good and managed to sell a couple of items and to buy a dragon in order to complete my 1/4 oz QB proof set. However, today I had the most horrific experience-apparently if admins do not like your posts and prices set, they simply remove your posts and tell you that if you do not like the group, you are free to leave. After giving them example of some of the guidelines that exist on other groups and on this forum in terms of free market and seller should be able to choose the price, I got kicked out and blocked from the page because I was being "rude" to the admin. How communist is this? Uploaded is part of the conversation and hid the name :) horrific experience  

Social distance yourself from that group. Have a beer. Don't worry, be happy.

4 hours ago, Emanuel said:

image.png

Shireen or christina?

38 minutes ago, Tangomachine said:

Shireen or christina?

Shireen started and I told her I do not agree with people commenting weather or not agreeing on price and Christina finished. This is the craziest thing I have ever experienced since I am in the bullion market. 

17 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Shireen started and I told her I do not agree with people commenting weather or not agreeing on price and Christina finished. This is the craziest thing I have ever experienced since I am in the bullion market. 

I remember reading through the comments on the post in that group. It does seem a bit draconian to try and dictate pricing. As you said if people dont like it they wont buy it.

Leave em too it they do seem to have their own little clique on there

1 minute ago, Tangomachine said:

I remember reading through the comments on the post in that group. It does seem a bit draconian to try and dictate pricing. As you said if people dont like it they wont buy it.

Leave em too it they do seem to have their own little clique on there

yeah, that's when you start realising the quality of this forum :) 

Archived