• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Farce of UK Silver Stackers Facebook Group

OldBoyStacker

Hello All, 

Whilst having a quick mooch on google, out of interest I searched for the UK silver stackers which brought up the link to this thread, And while reading the comments my name cropped up, as such I would like to point out that I have at no point been involved in the planning, running or distribution of the mythical creatures rounds, nor have I sold any bullion products on line so I will assume that it was NOT in fact me (James Wilson) that you were referring to as a “scammer”. I am aware that there were other (name removed) in the group though so I may have got my wires crossed.

For clarification: I was in the UK Silver Stackers FB group and was fairly active within the group chats but I was in fact booted out when I upset Steve by (repeatedly) asking for the coins that I had paid for. (I did receive them in the end) since then I have had no contact with the group barring once or twice enquiring if the next 2 rounds had been produced yet, which as far as I know, they have not.

It is a shame because early on it was a good group with a nice idea and a sense of community spirit, unfortunately that quickly dissipated once money got involved.

Thank you.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last real update was 27th of May 2018.

been fobbed off ever since. People are still owed boxes they have paid for.

no doubt that a “no progress yet” post will be made in the.next few days.

when will these rounds be made it’s beyond a joke. U.K. silver scammers at its finest.

So Old boy. Do you have a vested interest in these Rounds or are you just trying to rubbish the group name. Big shame you feel the need to hide behind an alias. Come out into the open and say who you are. Introduce yourself to us. or is your aim to be a Chicken Lickin terrible stirrer. We are now doing.our best to get these sorted. 

In case you missed it, there was a box update last week. People named were told when boxes were arriving. More named people told their boxes posted next week. Why are you intent on terrible  Stirring. People in the group are happy in the group. Get over it already. OBS or OSB. Whatever

Old boy. . (name removed) was kicked out by (name removed) as he did not want the competition. We let him straight back in after(name removed)  left. I am a mod on there. You bad mouthing me as well when you know nothing about me. You say you are a member of our group but refuse to say who you are. So easy to slash people off when you're too scared to reveal yourself. You are lower than the lowest life on the Planet

You calling e a Scammer as well. . I have nothing to hide. I've never scammed anyone. I recently became a mod as we are trying to sort out these rounds. we want them as much as anyone. You are too scared to say who you are calling us all scammers.

• Founder & Administrator

Please refrain from the use of bad or inappropriate language on The Silver Forum. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

21 minutes ago, DaveNW said:

Kerimar, care to say what has happened? It's very easy to come out with highly aggressive and suggestive posts. Is OBS wrong in saying that goods have been paid for and they have not been delivered?

Aggressive posts. He has publicly called me a Scammer on this forum. I Call him out in public but he won't answer me. 

Does that not need clarifying . Yes terrible did hit the fan. People are still owed boxes including me. Steve has nearly finished producing them and people will start getting them very soon. Old Boy is too scared to show his real identity. Too easy to have a fake name and slag off whoever you want. He is determined to rubbish the group name even though the rounds are a tiny part of what the group is about. Most people accept the problems that have occurred. We are also in conversations with Mints to get the last 2 in the series done  Jay Parker is trying to resolve it with the Mints but it is not an easy job getting answers off them. Old boy or OSB is just determined to cause as much trouble as possible. It's like a vendetta. Calling me a Scammer is the last straw. If I knew his name I'd sue him. 

28 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

Whilst moderating here we have no idea what is happening in a facebook group unrelated to this forum.

But you still  allow an anonymous poster to slag off another group relentlessly.  It's all he posts but refuses to stand behind his claims. As well as calli.g me and others Scammers. That is a serious allegation. Do you condone this?

2 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

How do I know whether it's a genuine concern or not?

If someone were to post on here about a problem they had with a bullion dealer we wouldn't know if that was true or not either.  We wouldn't remove that.

So if I call you a Scammer, would you allow that. Let's find out shall we. 

5 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

How do I know whether it's a genuine concern or not?

If someone were to post on here about a problem they had with a bullion dealer we wouldn't know if that was true or not either.  We wouldn't remove that.

I think the issue is more that the account has purposely been set up for spreading slander I too have been named in the list and also have been defended yet the comment stays up no proof given and that is because there has never been a scam!  The only activity this OSB has is spreading hate. A shame to see on a forum like this. 

The reality is all of us had to pick up from a previous admin of the group who done a not for profit round at a large profit.

Now the current admin are picking up the peices from his mistakes, keep group alive and have normal working life's. None of the current admin had anything to do with the previous rounds, all we are trying to do is finish the set for our members.

We constantly get flack because of previous mistakes which were not of ours or even anything we we're involved in. Most of us were not part of the team then even, I wasn't.

We are trying our best, I urge anyone reading this to come to ukss and see what we are like, get to know us. 

Is it fair that we all take the flack of a previous admin who used the group as a cash cow? 

We just want to keep the dream alive of a community of silver stackers collecting, sharing knowledge and generally enjoying themselves.

Set backs like this post make me think I'm at a losing battle in which we need help from the whole silver community to defeat these sorts of posts.

Please don't let previous actions of the former ukss admin judge us or his actions. Just the new admin team, look at what we do to look after members. Even come speak to us we are all approachable.

I welcome you to come see our group and see what we are all about.

Thanks you for reading

I would have thought, if called a scammer, one would want to explain their side of the story in a little bit of detail to dispel the accusations 

"How dare you call me a scammer! what's your real name!" doesn't really help clear up anything  

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

5 hours ago, SILVERFINGER said:

I have read both sides and made my mind up, Facebook is still 'full of ladys taco's' , its not secure or to be trusted and I am glad I deleted it over 8 years ago.

Sadly I'm starting to think your right sir, seems to get worse on there daily and I don't mean the silver groups

3 hours ago, Kman said:

I would have thought, if called a scammer, one would want to explain their side of the story in a little bit of detail to dispel the accusations 

"How dare you call me a scammer! what's your real name!" doesn't really help clear up anything  

To be honest buddy, naming people as scammers when they never have and with no versions of events that happened, you can't explain your side if it never happened.

If old boy stacker can come out when we exactly did scam people and explain exactly we can explain our side, However we can't explain something that never existed. Sounds like he is labeling us it because of a previous admin which was before any of us were admin.

It would be like a say your part of a car club and one person goes rouge takes all this money raised from a fund raiser. When that rogue goes you decide and few others we like this group let's keep it going now he's gone. But your labeled because a scammer for something that previous leader did when you were just a normal member.

How can you defend that? When the accuser is vague? No real version how people (the ones he's named) are scammers just words.

Is it fair really? I can fully understand kerimar frustration and why he's angry I'd he the same had I been named or even worse, 

But I welcome you guys to come see us and let us show you that this whole thread is just a evil fabrication, because of jelliously and to do with the previous admin.

I used to be on Ukss and enjoyed it but as I’ve said before members were alway unfortunate whether it was collecting money for a dog that had been run over or a relative that had died but always seemed to be something.     I’m not saying it’s a scam or not but from the outside

1.if money has been paid and product not delivered with excuse after excuse 

2. As admitted earlier ‘a previous admin of the group who done a not for profit round at a large profit’

for what it’s worth the designs that I saw were fantastic and I wish the new mods all the best with getting the series finished and will be one of the finest series about. Not sure if the members of ukss know but @BackyardBullion does some fantastic work with this forum in an open way and as far as I know so far without complaint.

i don’t know how much money is involved but good luck to all with sorting out

20 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

For what it’s worth the designs that I saw were fantastic and I wish the new mods all the best with getting the series finished and will be one of the finest series about. Not sure if the members of ukss know but @BackyardBullion does some fantastic work with this forum in an open way and as far as I know so far without complaint.

I would happily make some hand poured silver products for the UKSS group and show you all how I run a project through to delivery ?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived