• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I'm in love with

goldfish

I'm in love with this coin but not the price. Is it going to go up or come back down. I'm thinking more or less it's going to go up where does it top out at, who knows so what I was wondering if somebody could hook me up with probably a German mint that makes these I can get on a waiting list I'm not sure?0fae86554fadc1863c1830f5d3161090.jpg

Wow lot of money for a 1oz coin does look nice but far to much hype and premium for it I could buy say a 2018 gold panda 2018 elephant and lunar dog for that 
That's what I try to keep telling myself it's only an ounce of gold no matter how it looks it's only an ounce of gold

How ridiculous are some of these labels. First Releases. What does that even mean, really, when talking about a mintage of 188. With a single die being able to comfortably knock out a few thousand quality BU coins, the whole mintage of 188 are first releases.

When a full run of 5 -6k are done with a die, and the first 500 or whatever are put aside as firsts (with the best possible strikes), then fine, designate them.

It's ok as a design but it doesn't blow me away; looks a bit like it's been run over 

I can't believe people are willing to pay so much for a series with no history from a minor mint 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Are you all missing the fact that the coin he's showing is an ms70 slabbed coin which attracts an unreasonable premium as always. (Unreasonable to me anyway).

GS.be have them for €1969 which is a hefty premium however it's not unheard of. With a low mintage and what appears to be a growing market for the series it may not be entirely a bad idea.

Personally I wouldn't spend that sort of premium on any coin but many people will and do....

12 hours ago, goldfish said:

I'm in love with this coin but not the price.

This coin graded pretty well. Chances are that you will get a MS70 if you grade yourself. Forum member @muenzdachs has them, too and does ship international, if you contact him. 

IMG_6746.PNG

Archived