• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2017 South Korea ZI:SIN Gallus 1 Oz Silver Bullion

999magnum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally have one in hand and I was wrong. It’s a very nice coin. The obverse has enough detail to keep me in a trance for a few minutes at least. I’m glad I picked one up. I also have the 2018 privy kook and I’m not too sure the design is as uniform and flowing as the regular moon kook. Don’t get me wrong it’s really nice as any other kook. Shinny, crisp, well made, but unusual for sure. I haven’t picked up many bullion lately, but these are 2 of the series that I will keep up.

Very nice indeed,I can`t get one without milk spots.:(

Bought one from Silvertrader.I asked for milk spot free but still received one with milk spots.Sent for replacement and the milk spots are bigger <_<

Always received with milks spots from him.

I don`t think I will collect modern silver coins anymore.

17 minutes ago, Alex said:

Bought one from Silvertrader.I asked for milk spot free but still received one with milk spots.Sent for replacement and the milk spots are bigger <_<

If you always get with milk spots from him, why do you bother ordering from him? Many other dealers in the world

48 minutes ago, airmac said:

If you always get with milk spots from him, why do you bother ordering from him? Many other dealers in the world

Was my second purchase from him and last one.I left a negative feedback on Ebay this time but it vanished within hours.Strange that hes got 11759 feedback ratings and no negative or neutral feedback

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Maybe you need more practice in how to persuade people to do things you want. Start by doing easy exercises such as when asking for a glass of water, ask to have water in the glass of water. When asking for a double cheeseburger, ask them to double up on the meat, and ask them for cheese. When picking up your car at the valet, ask the valet to go and get your car. Practice these exercises and soon you'll be a master at being able to get people to do things that you want them to do. 

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 02:36, 999magnum said:

Maybe you need more practice in how to persuade people to do things you want. Start by doing easy exercises such as when asking for a glass of water, ask to have water in the glass of water. When asking for a double cheeseburger, ask them to double up on the meat, and ask them for cheese. When picking up your car at the valet, ask the valet to go and get your car. Practice these exercises and soon you'll be a master at being able to get people to do things that you want them to do. 

can you transfer 50 bucks into my paypal by using my email address please :D 

anyway , got the coins today and it is a very nice well make coin 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• 3 weeks later...

After getting this coin with lots of reservations, then loving it in hand, watching this video was an eye opener. I'm so happy of the fact that this series is going on for 12 different coins (it's not a coin, but a round!!! AHHH) and I'm in it till the end!!!

46 minutes ago, arshimo2012 said:

This is the second coin in series Canis

IMG_6713.PNG

You getting any Ash? If you do hit me up please. Also if you have a decent priced 2016 chiwoo. Gutted I didn’t buy it when it came out and fell in love with the series when I got my 2017 in hand.

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

5 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

You getting any Ash? If you do hit me up please. Also if you have a decent priced 2016 chiwoo. Gutted I didn’t buy it when it came out and fell in love with the series when I got my 2017 in hand.

I will get this new design. I don't have a 2016 Chiwoo I think there around £70+

Archived