• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Andy Hoffman says he's sold all his silver

sixgun

Andy Hoffman was one of the uber bulls for precious metals, especially for silver. If you have followed youtube precious metal videos you will very likely have come across him. He says he has sold all his silver this summer.

Andy Hoffman was with the US precious metal dealer, Miles Franklin. Of late he became pro-cryptocurrency. So much so Miles Franklin sacked him.

http://thedailycoin.org/2017/08/23/important-message-david-schectman/

So i would guess Andy is pretty upset. It a fit of peak he may have sold his "1000's of pounds of silver."

Does he have a point?

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 minute ago, sixgun said:

Does he have a point?

I doubt he will have any more of an idea now than he did before. These "experts" spout off as though they have insight and knowledge but they're just shooting in the dark like everyone else.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

When he worked for a silver bullion company it was nothing but ,silver, silver and only silver will see you alright.  Now he's left them and is working for himself his rhetoric has changed to cryptos.  It does make you wonder how objective peoples views are when they are vested interests.

At the end of a bear market [almost] everyone has thrown in the towel. The silver market bottomed a little while ago but i thought it was interesting one of the biggest silver pumpers was basically saying sell your silver and buy BTC. i looked to see if Miles Franklin had given him the boot and was not surprised to find he was no longer writing for or promoting them.

i hold some cryptocurrency but most of my chips are in precious metals. For me i see the way forward is a marriage of precious metals and cryptos. This will re-monetise precious metals. i predict this is as near as a few weeks away. ;)

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

It's just so much easier for the normal person to store, move around and sell off 20oz of gold in savings than 1500oz of silver 

Physical silver being so cheap kind of works against it atm 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived