• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

9 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

And good luck on the pig privy...I've been looking for a while...dogs difficult but pig might never have been made...oh and don't forget the mule.

Pig privy were 2019 but low mintage 

0667EC98-506D-4C72-9B61-00DD3775E41E.jpeg

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Today I received a batch of second grade coins from Silver Trader.

I have multiples of the Coat of Arms so I will be adding this coin to the Christmas Draw.

It has a small mark on the Queens cheek.

Happy Christmas.

IMG_20191205_100622691.jpg

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

7 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

I have contacted the rm, any dealers that show the privy on their page and nobody can answer if they were ever produced including the royal mints own bullion dealers office.

They were custom minted for BullionExchanges and only for orders over 10K. I know there were some group buys but they ended up at $60 each.  

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

3 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

My 6 coin gold proof set Britannia 2014 is now at home. I was so fortunate  to get this rare set and moreover, it was a really great, nice  and straightforward deal with  @gizmo1947, thanks to him. 

This set now joins my other  beautiful 3 gold coin premium set, I bought a few months ago, thanks to @Numistacker , and my silver coins.

Now I just miss the 5oz Gold :P (with a low premium of course !)

Did I say that I love these 2014 Britannia ?  ;)

Awesome images, you have an eye for photography. That last photo literally makes me want to buy one, the coin dealers should employ you! 

Edited by Melon

13 hours ago, Keyira said:

Dies ist nicht wirklich etwas, was ich heute erhalten habe, aber ich dachte, ich könnte ein Bild von der Münze posten, die meine Liebe zu Silber begann. ☺️

PC045760v2.thumb.jpg.f5ac3f57233b786dad0f064a72a3d623.jpg

For me one of the most beautiful coins of the last years. I understand your love for it and a beautiful photo you have made. Thanks for that.

2 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

Just realised that whilst opening this package, I wasn’t trembling with fear as to what the quality was going to be like..one thing about the Perth Mint..they do get it right most of the time. Two Kooks to keep my collection up to date.

149323A6-A404-422D-971F-C39C9C83749E.thumb.jpeg.7c5dcfd88a450be3eb10d86ba2e3907b.jpeg

Love the new design of the 2020 Kook, I personally think its their best yet.

21 hours ago, Frenchie said:

My 6 coin gold proof set Britannia 2014 is now at home. I was so fortunate to get this rare set ...

Now I just miss the 5oz Gold :P (with a low premium of course !)

Did I say that I love these 2014 Britannia ?  ;)

P1540353.thumb.jpg.3fb63caaf697954c0b5ce2b59fbc7b58.jpgP1540362.thumb.jpg.caae371d7e7d146895cb281e3d0599c4.jpgP1540376.thumb.jpg.cd7107e7e4458ccf8a096bb00c351c9e.jpgP1540406.thumb.jpg.a9afe0dd5c2fb15de900336d37b1cb4b.jpgIMG_8197.thumb.jpg.c6ae19b2b6ada17d6b8db3a4e784da27.jpg

P1530914.thumb.jpg.533befb7075e4d179337ef9c28012c8f.jpg

Wow, never seen the 6 coin set out in the wild. Although the high relief 5oz is probably still the best.  Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

(I believe a forum member/dealer in Japan has access to some 5oz gold but the premium is exorbitant)