• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

A few Chinese Medals. 

2015 Shanghai Mint Brass 80mm Lunar Series.  They also do it in 500g silver but that's around US$1500 so I have to make do with brass. I've got the Money and Horse on the way.  Series started in 2012 but I haven't seen a snake and the dragon is now 2X current issue.

Shanghai BT Mint 80mm Tai Chi Pandas in Brass and Copper.  Not official Mint but I like the design.  Also available in Silver, Paktong & some for of Bimetal.  Very low mintage but very niche product anyway.

2016-07-22 15.51.34.jpg

2016-07-22 15.51.38.jpg

2016-07-22 15.51.07.jpg

2016-07-22 15.51.14.jpg

2016-07-22 15.54.21.jpg

2016-07-22 15.55.55.jpg

2016-07-22 15.55.19.jpg

2016-07-22 15.55.25.jpg

2016-07-22 15.55.32.jpg

2016-07-22 15.55.37.jpg

2 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

£360 sounds a bit much.

You should be able to get the 89 in the 250-300 range if you keep an eye out.

That would be more reasonable , nearly bought the one from Atkinsons .

Today i received a 2011 and 2012 silver britannia's.

Small ebay order to help me complete a date run. 4 more coins to get the run up to date :) 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

10 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Lots of silver ☺️

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I know it's probably not such a good photo of the queens beasts but you can see that Perth mint beat the Royal mint hands down with the quality if coins, imagine how nice the queens beasts series would be if Perth mint struck them

2 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

I know it's probably not such a good photo of the queens beasts but you can see that Perth mint beat the Royal mint hands down with the quality if coins, imagine how nice the queens beasts series would be if Perth mint struck them

To be fair I think the queens beast look the best in person. 

Size and focus make the perth ones look better. 

On 7/23/2016 at 11:05, Silvergun said:

2012  1/2 oz Sovereign that's the third of the unique designs acquired, just need the 1989 but is it worth the £360 asking price ? any thoughts on this . 

I have a perfect 1989 half id consider selling (includes box and cert), would have to look at what they currently sell for but I'm sure id do you a much better deal than £360 

Edited by Kman

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

16 minutes ago, Kman said:

I have a perfect 1989 half id consider selling (includes box and cert), would have to look at what they currently sell for but I'm sure id do you a much better deal than £360 

Could you pm me with your price please.

Edited by Silvergun

Greeting the New Century Commemorative 2g Silver Bank Note.  Both authorised and printed/minted/manufactured by the government.  Would have liked it raw but couldn't see any at the time.  May cut it open one day.

2016-07-26 13.27.06.jpg

2016-07-26 13.27.42.jpg

2016-07-26 13.28.04.jpg

1 hour ago, Bosse68 said:

@morezone Where did you pick that one up?

Do you have any for sale?

Cheers

eBay.  No, I don't have any for sale.  I've been doing some research and I think there are raw ones available on eBay Malaysia.  I bought mine from Thincat and went direct.

2 hours ago, morezone said:

eBay.  No, I don't have any for sale.  I've been doing some research and I think there are raw ones available on eBay Malaysia.  I bought mine from Thincat and went direct.

I did the same, He is a really good guy

Thanks for the tip