• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Tempted by those myself, but I'd have to take the sissors to all that cardboard.

Do that, you might lose them😮🤔😁

16 hours ago, ccfcpaul said:

be careful on that, i might be wrong but something is telling me thats the start of a known scam.

Spot on , it’s Royal Mail themselves , I’m getting a lot of it from customers on eBay , saying wrong postal costs , as in not payed enough for the weight of the item ,  

Just now, treetop1280 said:

Spot on , it’s Royal Mail themselves , I’m getting a lot of it from customers on eBay , saying wrong postal costs , as in not payed enough for the weight of the item ,  

How do respond thy great leader?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

How do respond thy great leader?

Nightmare , it is , as I know Royal Mail are lying , I tell them not to pay for it , so it gets returned to me ,  then Royal Mail charge me for it , then I go down to the sorting office and fight with them 👍

2 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Nightmare , it is , as I know Royal Mail are lying , I tell them not to pay for it , so it gets returned to me ,  then Royal Mail charge me for it , then I go down to the sorting office and fight with them 👍

Only way around this is post via post office as they need to show the weight on the receipt and they can not say after that payment did not cover weight.  

If you get postman to pick up, it is not like they will carry a scale with them.

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Just now, Spyder said:

Only way around this is post via post office as they need to show the weight on the receipt and they can not say after that payment did not cover weight.  

My thoughts exactly 

6 minutes ago, James32 said:

My thoughts exactly 

Yep that will work ??? I’ll stand in the que in the post office with 100 parcels a day  in west belfast ??? , probably the roughest post office in the country , it’s the nearest post office to the two gypsie camps on the Glen rd , , and a council estate,  and get into fights with gypsies , and have to go up at night time and put there caravan windows through 👍

51D4DDE9-492D-4354-A274-B7D468CF532F.jpeg

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

Refund on special delivery...

I put 2 claims in yesterday. 

Posted 2 specials on Sunday. 

Both got to their destination yesterday (wednesday), one of them at half 2ish. They are charging for a premium service, so they need to stick to it. 😅

18 minutes ago, CowPat said:

Number 250

IMG_5177.jpeg

Get that photograph printed and hung on the wall.

9 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Today I received a bird coin ,,??? , don’t remember buying it , must have fallen out of the nest ??? 👍

AB1BC9CB-EBA6-4D8E-B5F7-B7D7276D9140.png

Wee belfast man and his dirty fingernails...ewe.