• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

9 minutes ago, Petra said:

Mine has arrived. Great coin but no box! Now going to complain…. Hope everyone else does.C59B52D8-4CF9-4475-BDC1-4ED91FC6175D.thumb.jpeg.bc9b4e4d5743aed2af3b527b73950bc6.jpeg

how can they miss that one... mine is all round good, hope the others are too, i hate sending stuff back

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 minutes ago, Gordy said:

how can they miss that one... mine is all round good, hope the others are too, i hate sending stuff back

Me too. I'm on the way to the post office now. I'm always excited to receive from the mint but also full of apprehension. I hope they send a good replacement. My second one should be delivered tomorrow or the day after. 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

Me too. I'm on the way to the post office now. I'm always excited to receive from the mint but also full of apprehension. I hope they send a good replacement. My second one should be delivered tomorrow or the day after. 

I had to send one back to East India Company last week and they weren't quick in replying so I was worried as it was my first order with them but had my confirmation of new one sent today so all good

So I called the mint today. The display box is now coming with the third coin. My complaint of no communication what so ever has fallen on deaf ears as usual. they can't tell me when my Lion will be sent as it is currently on a 'picking list' 

The lady said they are kept in the dark about most things and said she had received dozens of calls of the same nature.  

Shocking!!

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

So the most fought over auction this Forum has seen this side of last Friday delivered the main items... 20220222_133107.thumb.jpg.98905fa1bff8f5e09d66fab377f44bc6.jpg

Thanks @HerefordBullyun, I'll be picking through them to find one to send off to be graded to forever remind me of the banter 🤣👍

Nice!🤗

Your half dollar is not sent yet, I am still at work from Sunday until tomorrow morning. I hope until Friday will arrive.😊

3 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Nice!🤗

Your half dollar is not sent yet, I am still at work from Sunday until tomorrow morning. I hope until Friday will arrive.😊

Thanks Steffana! No rush :) 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

Heute Morgen angekommen, so viel besser im Fleisch, denke ich, dass die RM ihre Grafiken verbessern muss, da die Münzen viel besser sind als die Stock-Fotos

Löwe .jpg

Hmm.... do I see a milk spot at the top between E and N of England? 😉

4 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Much better, that's how I want to see this beautiful coin. Thank you for your quick response. 👌

I think its better than the panther, and lets be honest the real statues look like they would be at home on the set of an old Doug McClure film

for all you youngsters out there.... google pics from AT THE EARTHS CORE.....  😂

24 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

I've been waiting impatiently for the Tiger for a long time, Pamp from Switzerland is in a class of its own.

P1080179.thumb.JPG.3892e8710fc5a3fbf8148b52c982239c.JPG

P1080181.thumb.JPG.1f0a6154d13446603b78e2664737d79e.JPG

Love these. I have been wondering whether to collect them or not for a while now. Definitely a class above the other Chinese zodiac releases. 

4 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:
TSF PM Prices Ticker

I received this today but have absolutely no idea what the real price was.

choclate teapot.jpeg

How long was the warranty?😁

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

So the most fought over auction this Forum has seen this side of last Friday delivered the main items... 20220222_133107.thumb.jpg.98905fa1bff8f5e09d66fab377f44bc6.jpg

Thanks @HerefordBullyun, I'll be picking through them to find one to send off to be graded to forever remind me of the banter 🤣👍

Enjoy buddy 😊

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454