• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Some silver USA coinage from auctions.

The boxed Kennedy has iridescent tones of purple, turquoise and burgundy on both sides, which is pleasing to turn in the light. Not so easily photographed.

Another Kennedy is either polished or proof-like from some kind of set, not sure.

The 1929 quarter is surprisingly sharp - pics don't quite show all the wing and tail feathers and the Liberty shield and legends have no wear. Nice surprise, for a junk sale.

USilverA.jpg

USilverA2.jpg

1929Qusa.jpg

1929Qusa2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Harry said:

Recieved my 2017 200th Anniversary Strike on Day Sovereign :)

Cut my finger badly whilst cutting through the unboxing. Classic. Thank you @PolarPanda

I'm well know for my 'dangerous' packing skills... Another victim has been made... :P Glad you received the item good my friend! You bought a fantastic piece! I hope you will have a lot of joy from it! :) Hope to do business with you again one day, it was a real pleasure! 

I never cease to be amazed

The worlds first NS70 coin graded by and for the NGC Numistacker Grading Corporation thanks to my great friend @augur

IMG_2240.JPG
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2241.JPG

The Gothic numistacker crown was always my great favorite thank you so much for the care and consideration which shows some possible involvement by backyard bullion as well if I am not mistaken.

2 hours ago, KevinJam said:

Picked up the 2018 1oz gold and 1oz silver Swan BU coins from the Perth Mint today. I hope the photos are OK as it nighttime here in Perth.

Background for the photos of the coins side by side is the standard Perth Mint shopping bag. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Stunning !!!

4 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

would make a great chess set:)

It would be huge!

I'd love one of those silver saint George statues, though.

They made two versions, I think? @RegalStacker was supposed to be [exclusively?] selling some in the UK.

On 01/05/2018 at 20:04, mr1030 said:

Heads or Tales 15 oz St. George and the Dragon statue, and a 1907 French 20 franc rooster gold coin

20180501_112459-ccfopt.jpg

20180501_112520-ccfopt.jpg

Brilliant, what kind of cost over spot?

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com