• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

4 hours ago, SilverRich said:

Finally got one! From here or elsewhere. I was going to pm you with an update of total costs but good to see you're sorted. 

Any strange readings yet?

Love those. Great design. 

yep, only took about 9 months!

Some scottsdale mint stackers are reading as 96% silver brits! rather than 999.

Did some and then just got on the beer :D

36 minutes ago, kena said:

This arrived via my folks in the USA - 2024 Royal Mint D-Day 1 ounce silver bullion coin only sold by SD Bullion.

d-day coin.jpg

Better get a few more as I’m sure their would be some takers on here.

I can let someone consider that since it is not an easy task for me just to get a single coin.  Order the coin and have it shipped to an address in the USA and then have it posted out to me.  A single coin tends to be okay to go thru customs as a gift.

4 hours ago, kena said:

This arrived via my folks in the USA - 2024 Royal Mint D-Day 1 ounce silver bullion coin only sold by SD Bullion.

d-day coin.jpg

This is a stunning image representing such sacrifice. Look at the men’s legs through the waves. Imagine landing and having to wade.

My grandfather was a landing craft pilot, he said how awful he felt turning his craft around and leaving the men 💛

A coin is not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

Amor Vincit Omnia.

45 minutes ago, Skelator88 said:

NGC images only, these three received today. With the Africa labels 

IMG_9757.thumb.jpeg.5a28837fec357bd2a09a2341a1cce3e4.jpegIMG_9758.thumb.jpeg.d6565ad732c00d586d6c5c10654f92d6.jpegIMG_9759.thumb.jpeg.f07376ede1305b3a9a6260358eb25a15.jpeg

Great results on this series of Rwanda coins, I am very pleased to see this quality from Bayer Mint. The Endeavour is stunning.

Edited by silvergaga

2 hours ago, SilverRich said:

Arrived 2 days earlier than expected too. New toy to play with. 

The adapter doesn't seem to happy about being in the UK..

PXL_20240902_082351198.thumb.jpg.7c0ae81bda95ffaa13f7c827834e6b87.jpg

Gave a sigh of relief when I bought mine as it confirmed all was good with items bought prior to it's purchase. I bet the adapter keeps quiet though after hearing that even Musk isn't allowed to say what he want's or is it that growing up, it was told everything's bigger in the US only to find out our Voltage is more than twice the size of theirs

7 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

Gave a sigh of relief when I bought mine as it confirmed all was good with items bought prior to it's purchase. I bet the adapter keeps quiet though after hearing that even Musk isn't allowed to say what he want's or is it that growing up, it was told everything's bigger in the US only to find out our Voltage is more than twice the size of theirs

Yep. Got everything out and just 1 scare but thankfully it was because I was trying to use .917 gold instead of American Eagle setting when doing it with a little 1/10 eagle. Crazy little machine but thankfully the only fake I own is the one I already knew about. 

Also, was anyone else surprised at how light/empty they are? 

11 minutes ago, SilverRich said:

Yep. Got everything out and just 1 scare but thankfully it was because I was trying to use .917 gold instead of American Eagle setting when doing it with a little 1/10 eagle. Crazy little machine but thankfully the only fake I own is the one I already knew about. 

Also, was anyone else surprised at how light/empty they are? 

That got me tbh. For the price I was expecting it to be heavier. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Got these two nice 1887 Jubilee Head Sovereign. The one on the left is a keeper and will sit nicely with my 1887 5 Sovereign. 

May sell the one on the right.

2 1887 Sov 1.jpg

2 1887 Sov 2.jpg

Both look good, but one on left is really nice🤔😮