• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 hours ago, Pm1987 said:

Eventually picked this up. Really didn’t want to as it’s one of the ugliest Britannias ever produced in my opinion but needed it to fill gaps in the collection. 

IMG_7437.jpeg

I like the background 🙂

You know why you can’t trust atoms? 

5 hours ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Expensive, you're right, but if you want something special, you hardly think about it. I discovered it privately in the classifieds. Together with the 2oz Freyja it was 300 euros. Greetings Maxe.

so true~ problem is that I recently discovered all the Komsco korean stakeables/coins , they are all so stunning and I want them all! lol

I may start off with the St Micael Sword and Shield

52 minutes ago, Pm1987 said:

Although not a pm another nice little set.  I’m a fan of anything space related so happy to add to my collection. 

IMG_7446.jpeg

IMG_7447.jpeg

Is that silver out. Titanium in ? 😁

2 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

It's the first KC proof Brit. It's also to only Brit (so far) which has the date on both sides. So its a little bit significant, if not very pretty!

The 2023 Coronation Britannia (bullion) also has the date on both sides.

1 hour ago, James32 said:

Is that the KFC guy?

Bl***y kids...
He was a hero at the time.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

1 minute ago, JohnV66 said:

So this was a hand-me-down from my old dad. He enjoyed Elvis Presley music and bought this colourised 2007 USA 1/4oz gold eagle many years ago.

Not being particularly enamoured with these types of colourised bullion coins, I'd decided to acetone polish the image off. Before and after. Underneath is a very nice uncirculated bullion coin that'll be added to the pot.

2007_USA_Quarter1.PNG

2007_USA_Quarter2.PNG

2007_USA_Quarter3.PNG

2007_USA_Quarter4.PNG

How could you..

I'm all shook up.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

23 hours ago, SilverRich said:

5oz sind 5oz, oder? 😄

IMG_20240705_153551.thumb.jpg.441e310dba7ef4d624b29dd2c672804d.jpgIMG_20240705_153557.thumb.jpg.4272cdfc1d45d875def5702b41caf7d1.jpg

That's how it looks, you can count yourself lucky if you own the complete series. After all, that's 56 coins and it would be a dream to own them all. Greetings Maxe. Another tip, I would hold the capsules and not pure in my hand, sorry.

1 minute ago, SilverRich said:

Ooh I like that. I wish I wasn't so obsessed with buying near spot only. 

;) … there was some karma sutra silver pieces out there I have seen for spot. Not some many people like showing them off to there parents-in-law! Lol

35 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

;) … da draußen gab es einige Karma-Sutra-Silberstücke, die ich vor Ort gesehen habe. Nicht viele Leute zeigen sie gerne ihren Schwiegereltern! Lol

We here in East Germany were never so prudish, everything was completely natural and normal. Greetings Maxe.

3 hours ago, AaaGee said:

Itch scratched.

Sovereign from the RM.

20240706_123723.thumb.jpg.1d73ca88b313f4ebc202e0ab9296d653.jpg20240706_123752.thumb.jpg.57eca07afd13f1c5c4732fe406470324.jpg

Too much! RM… what did they charge?! Dare I ask 😕 

5 hours ago, DavePa said:

Another silver purchase so help me ...

Bought these off of the very nice and excellent to deal with @Pm1987. Thanks P! 

PXL_20240706_092122558~3.jpg

PXL_20240706_092221008~2.jpg

The 3 best in the series. And at £60 not bad! 
good deal there. ;) 

8 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

A gentleman never tells.

24 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

The 3 best in the series. And at £60 not bad! 
good deal there. ;) 

I wouldn't get out of bed for £60 ...