• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Just now, TheShinyStuff said:

I bet that lovely coin is perfect. If you cracked it out and regraded it I bet 50/50 chance of coming back a 70. I genuinely don't get it. Never will. Coins not cases!😂

When looking at it with bare eyes it's beautiful, that's enough for me. I'm not going to go looking for problems with a loup, let's face it no coin is perfect. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

When looking at it with bare eyes it's beautiful, that's enough for me. I'm not going to go looking for problems with a loup, let's face it no coin is perfect. 

If a coins looks good with my reading glasses on then it's good enough for me... 👓 

23 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

If a coins looks good with my reading glasses on then it's good enough for me... 👓 

All depends on how thick your reading glasses are! if they're the proverbial "coke bottle bottoms", I've got some PF70's to sell you :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

23 minutes ago, Gruff said:

All depends on how thick your reading glasses are! if they're the proverbial "coke bottle bottoms", I've got some PF70's to sell you :D 

They're not quite Donald Pleasence in the Great Escape! I'll take your PF70s, but I'll be paying PF68 money!

2 hours ago, SilverGlutton said:

2014 Tokelau Lady Of Fortune 1oz Proof Silver Coin.

Limited to 2,500 pieces. 

With the field being proof, the coin shows much better in person than

in the pix.  Fell in love with this silver coin the very first moment I seen it.

A very nice addition to my collection. 

s-l1600 (2J).png

s-l1600 (2D).png

s-l1600 (2I).png

You have something special there 😎

41 minutes ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Hello everyone, as I am a big fan of cast silver, I treated myself to this 15 oz. Frankenstein from the Monarch Mint USA.
Have a nice day everyone, best regards from Maxe.

Bild-Url: https://up.picr.de/47215088sj.jpg

Bild-Url: https://up.picr.de/47215089ik.jpg

Wonderful pieces as always Maxe! 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

46 minutes ago, James32 said:

Stunning coin, the difference between this in proof versus bullion is astonishing. 

Spot on!  The proof is one of the best, but ironically the bullion version (I’ve got one) is one of the worst IMO - it being difficult to see detail on the shiny all over surface. 🙁

1 minute ago, Britannia47 said:

Spot on!  The proof is one of the best, but ironically the bullion version (I’ve got one) is one of the worst IMO - it being difficult to see detail on the shiny all over surface. 🙁

Yeah it's just a blur

What do you guys reckon dragon tastes like

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮

2 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

A bit charred around the edges

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Chicken.  Always tastes like chicken.

Edited by Silverlocks

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

Has anyone eaten crocodile? Probably tastes like that

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮

4 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Chicken- it's always chicken. 

1 minute ago, Silverlocks said:

Chicken.  Always tastes like chicken.

Snap