• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello!

djlivewire

Hi All,

My name is Ian Sayers (djlivewire) I am new to the world of collecting and stacking coins. Found my way to the forum via YouTube. Backyard Bullion, Numistacker. You know how it can be on YouTube one click leads to another an so on. I must have watched countless clips over the last few weeks.

I am unsure what direction i will go with my collecting/stacking all the different designs have my interest at present. So may collect a few samples of them to start, before buying weight.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome Ian, I think it is quite normal that you change the direction of your stacking at some stage. I'm sure you will get an idea after seeing what others stack but always keep the end (exit strategy) in mind. Happy stacking!

Hiya buddy, nice to have you on board :)

This has been a great forum for me, I love it here, the advice I've had (and seen others been given) is first class imo (ignore @Roy he's just grumpy about his empty beer fridge :P).

What do you DJ?

Enjoy!!!

Hi Kimchi, used to dj local bars and clubs but moved to mobile djing core business was weddings. No 3am finishes!!!

I get what you mean by the advice been lurking for a while.

Thanks for the welcome.

20 minutes ago, djlivewire said:

Hi Kimchi, used to dj local bars and clubs but moved to mobile djing core business was weddings. No 3am finishes!!!

I get what you mean by the advice been lurking for a while.

Thanks for the welcome.

So you moved from pure house, garage and techno to The Village People and Sister Sledge?!! :wacko:

If you simliarly move down from decent coins to bullion junk on here just give me a shout, I am sure I can help you out with some deals on some milky Brits! :P

Welcome to the forum. I see your a premium member already so goôd for viewing those ads early in the trade section. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

• 2 weeks later...

Archived