• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold distorting UK trade figures

Finbinfin

This is entirely normal.  It's the reason why the Netherlands (and specifically its port cities) have enormous trade surpluses, when in reality they merely act as middlemen between buyers and sellers.

Gold will always stand out due to its relative value, compared to soy beans (for example).

The world's gold was held in the US and UK. In order to prop up the USD, gold have been suppressed. This used to be done through selling physical but the gold would have run out long ago if that were the case. The metals have been suppressed through the derivatives markets, through the likes of COMEX futures. There is a lot more goes back and forward in the Forex markets, gold and silver are currencies, but we don't hear about that. 

This manipulation can only price gold at low prices when there is sufficient physical gold and silver supply for those who want physical. The Chinese, Russians and India have been constant buyers. All this gold has to come from somewhere and the amount mined does not  match their demand. It comes from London and the US. It goes to Switzerland where it is refined and remelted to the required size bars and then it goes to Asia never to return. The powers that should not be have been juggling, lying, stealing and conning to keep the illusion going.  

When Steve Mnuchin went to Fort Knox to see the gold and said it was safe, he deceived the people. Maybe it is safe but it is not at Fort Knox and not safe in American hands. The sums show the US has been selling gold and doing gold swaps with London. To let slip the gold is gone would destroy the dollar but the gold has got to be all but gone. Other nations' gold is held and this has been sold as well. We had all the fuss with repatriation of the German gold, half of which is still not returned although the controlled media present it as if Germany got all her gold back. There was a fuss b/c Germany's gone had been sold, this is why they could not load it onto Jumbo jets and fly the original bars to Frankfurt. This is why Germany did not get the original bars back. 

The movement of gold is about gold and silver price suppression which will continue until the physical market overwhelms the manipulators. Yes London is still called the centre of the world gold markets but the amount of gold auctioned at the London fix has been falling to mere fractions of even recent years. Control of physical has been lost, it is just a matter of time before all the physical is lost. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Watched the sky piece just to see the images of the gold bars being poured :)  Interesting to see what looked like the fineness printed on the LGD bar at 99.82.

It would seem hard to believe that the import of the gold does not balance the export of the gold on the countries books if indeed there is no net selling of gold from the UK.  Perhaps there really is a mistake in the accounting, who knows.  But one thing I noted with this article was that the EU/non EU export graphic is made to look a lot more severe than it actually is.  It's clearly being politicised.  If you put a graphic up that had its extremes at 0% and 100% then the difference between 46% to 50% would not look so large.  They however focused in and had the extremes at 40% and 60% which makes the difference look huge!!  That's where the politics comes in and makes an otherwise interesting video dishonest in my opinion.  "fake news"???

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

i had not bothered to look at the Sky propaganda piece. The videos or what i presume to be videos don't run for me. 

This is certainly propaganda. The BBC is bad but Sky news is blatant. Sky's investigative journalists don't tell the viewer that the stockpiles of gold from all around the world that are held in London are rapidly being drained, that the amount supposed to be held isn't. That unallocated gold accounts don't have any gold and probably never had any gold, the money was effectively stolen. It doesn't say how British industry was deliberately destroyed as part of the EU. That the fishing industry that fed the people was destroyed, how heavy industry was destroyed. They simply want to spin the data, misrepresent and lie to have people think staying in the EU is best. To imagine for one nanosecond that Europe and the UK would trade any differently is a joke. Yesterday i heard how if the UK wanted tariff free trading, which of course means tariff free for EU nations exporting to the UK, there has to be free movement of people. The two are completely unconnected. It is a complete lie. The whole thing is a massive deception. These politicians are liars and traitors. i would hang all of them for treason filthy lying scum. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

32 minutes ago, silversky said:

They however focused in and had the extremes at 40% and 60% which makes the difference look huge!!

I think the only take home message is that physical gold trade (or transit) makes up 10-15% of UK export figures. 

@sixgun  The free movement of people is such a deal breaker for the general population who voted to leave that it seems hard to believe that the PM has simply not stated that openly.  Full stop.  When people are asked, they consistently say that they're not happy with massive immigration overloading our schools and healthcare system and have done so for way more than a decade.  What's wrong with just leaving and solving the issue?  Rees mogg very sensibly points out that we've closed down almost all non EU immigration in an attempt to get the numbers more acceptable(which is of course impossible).  It's madness because if we didn't have to take an unlimited amount of EU immigrants without any say in who they are then we could be far less restrictive on all countries and people with skills.  In essence there is nothing wrong with a flow of people living and working both ways but it has to be controlled.  It really ticks me off to hear the media bleat on about the oh so important rights of EU citizens after Brexit.  Anyone would think that they care more about EU citizens than their own.  They don't really of course, they simply care about throwing as many bloomin' spanners in the works as they can.  Both sky and the bbc disgust me with their anti British rhetoric.

A far more interesting graphic would have been a comparison of the number of Brits living and working in the EU compared to the number of EU citizens living and working (or just gaming benefits) in the UK.  What's wrong with applying for a working visa and buying your own health insurance for goodness sake?  I've worked in several foreign countries(non EU) and simply had to apply for a residence visa and comply with their rules and regs.  If I wanted to school my child there I had to PAY for it.  It's no sweat if you have a skill that is in demand and get a working visa because of it.  I had no other rights than the citizens of that country of course, and for the far left media to even countenance the idea that EU citizens should remain under the jurisdiction of the ECJ boils my blood.  It's an outrageous suggestion by the EU and any media worth its salt would be making that point loudly.  The sad truth is that there's anti British betrayal being plotted at every turn by the globalist/communist left and our media class is lapping it up and running propaganda cover for it.  It is indeed a form of treason as you say.

skynews-queen-gold-bank-of-england_41134

Queenie: 'So one just points up here does one?'

Gopher: 'Thank you Your Highness, yes indeed Ma'am, if Your Highness would be so kind. We will add in the gold later and even if it's the most obvious Photoshop ever worry not Ma'am, no one will care'.

@silversky the EU project is the New World Order project. The purpose is to destroy all the nation states of Europe. To destroy national culture. The EU will expand into North Africa and the Middle East. It has been discussed. Every man and his dog will have the right to come in. It will result in the collapse of Europe in a race to the bottom. This is the absolute intention. This is the intention of Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030. This is the purpose of all the Global Warming Climate Change clap trap. Tax and destroy. It is admitted it is nothing to do with the environment even if there were any Global Warming. You can only understand what is going on when you understand this. These politicians are not and never have acted for the British people. The reason nothing has happened in the first year post Brexit is they want to spin this out forever - they are talking about 2021 now. Then it will be 2000 and ever so many and then forget it we can't leave now. All traitors - hang all of them. Only if the consequences of not serving the people is a rope will this concentrate the minds of these vermin.

@sixgun  Yes the EU carbon credit nonsense is a total scam.  CO2 only has a tiny forcing effect on temperature.  In fact the records clearly show that it's temperature that has a delayed effect on CO2!!!  The number of hard science scientists that disagree with the co2 nonsense is actually quite large although it's totally unreported.

For those that are interested(off topic I know), there are lots of astrophysicists that believe they have a perfectly sensible model which explains our planetary temperature changes in both long time scales and short.  They show that the relationship between our sun's solar activity and the effect it has on our magnetosphere plays a massive role.  An excited magnetosphere under an increased solar wind tends to block out galactic radiation.  When not blocked, galactic radiation causes muon showers in our atmosphere which in turn form cloud nuclei (this link has been recently proved and is now not just an inconvenient theory).  Clouds need a nuclei to actually form, so when there are more or less of these nuclei floating about it plays a massive role in the amount of cloud cover over the entire planet. Cloud cover is the biggie for temperature.  It has a simply enormous effect on how much heat energy reaches the lower levels of our atmosphere and the surface.  If the planet was completely cloudy then it would be very cold, aka "nuclear winter"!!  With no cloud cover it would get rather hot because the oceans would warm and act like heat sinks.  It's slightly more complicated than that with high and low clouds playing different roles but the basic fact is that more cloud means cooler overall.  We happen to be in a goldilocks zone where there is enough cloud cover to reflect some of the sun's heat but not too much to leave us cooling off.

This is a changing system of course.  Our sun has several activity cycles which it runs through causing changes in its solar wind output.  We also have the milankovitch cycles http://www.indiana.edu/~geol105/images/gaia_chapter_4/milankovitch.htm which change the amount of radiation we receive (rather than solar wind) and then we have the movement of our entire solar system around the galactic core and through the different bands of galactic radiation that are being emitted.  The latter matches the large temperature changes which our planet has experienced in the historical temperature record and really adds to the model that galactic radiation and our sun's solar wind are the big drivers of temperature change on the earth.

The EU carbon scheme is total madness. It's just a way to raise taxes across the whole of Europe and even extend them to other nations.  Globalist nonsense.  It's an easy scam to make because fear is a great motivator.  Even though I've seen so much evidence that co2 has nothing to do with any temperature changes on earth, the power of the fear campaign always leaves one with a tiny lingering doubt.  That's because fear really is a powerful emotion.  I'm pretty sure that the globalist elite are fully aware of that and are using this harmless climate scam as a way to herd the peoples of the world in whatever direction they want.

I was really impressed with Trump for daring to refuse to sign the Paris deal.  There are not many that are putting their own country first and doing what they know is right.  He went up massively in my estimation for having the balls to say no.  Sorry for the long post.  Just thought it important to explain the "climate denying".

7 hours ago, kimchi said:

Queenie: 'So one just points up here does one?'

Gopher: 'Thank you Your Highness, yes indeed Ma'am, if Your Highness would be so kind. We will add in the gold later and even if it's the most obvious Photoshop ever worry not Ma'am, no one will care'.

Was the whole video photoshopped frame by frame then? 

and

This professor has such a nice manner about him. I had to check out some of his other videos!

@silversky it is quite clear you have a visceral digust for EU immigrants and no other solution will satisfy you than finding a way to kick them all out. I can live with that. But there's one thing you need to consider. EU immigrants coming to the EU, just like British expats moving to other EU countries, moved in good faith, with the expectation they were moving to another part of the EU, therefore expecting to have a certain number of rights. They have paid contributions, they have bought houses, they have formed relationships, they have built families. You cannot seriously compare this scenario to an immigrant moving to another country on a working visa. In the latter case they know where they stand. Now you are saying that EU citizens who have been here for considerable time should have all their rights reassessed or even stripped and made to apply for a work visa, just like the ones who will come after Brexit? So you want them to renounce their work, benefits and pension rights? To give up their spouses, children, possessions? Because this what it is about : just defending the acquired rights, nothing  more nothing less. 

2 hours ago, savoyard said:

@silversky it is quite clear you have a visceral digust for EU immigrants

I read what he said and I didn't take that from it.

Has anyone actually said that EU citizens currently living here will have fewer rights that the UK populous? There would be no problem agreeing this aspect in the Brexit negotiations. Immigration control is about the future not the past.

When we leave it is unthinkable to have the EU courts with any say over any aspect of our law. We would not be a nation state if that were the case; it is simply the EU dictators striving to cling on to any control they can.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, savoyard said:

@silversky it is quite clear you have a visceral digust for EU immigrants and no other solution will satisfy you than finding a way to kick them all out. I can live with that. But there's one thing you need to consider. EU immigrants coming to the EU, just like British expats moving to other EU countries, moved in good faith, with the expectation they were moving to another part of the EU, therefore expecting to have a certain number of rights. They have paid contributions, they have bought houses, they have formed relationships, they have built families. You cannot seriously compare this scenario to an immigrant moving to another country on a working visa. In the latter case they know where they stand. Now you are saying that EU citizens who have been here for considerable time should have all their rights reassessed or even stripped and made to apply for a work visa, just like the ones who will come after Brexit? So you want them to renounce their work, benefits and pension rights? To give up their spouses, children, possessions? Because this what it is about : just defending the acquired rights, nothing  more nothing less. 

Savoyard.  You have clearly misunderstood me and it is a little inflammatory to suggest that I have a visceral disgust for EU immigrants.  I certainly do not, and nor do I propose kicking them out which would clearly be outrageous.  One of them after all is a member of my family and has paid tax and national insurance for more than a decade.  Clearly those who have set up a life here and contributed deserve full British citizenship, access to our health care and schooling, and a right to continue under our laws like the rest of us.  No two tier system.

Please re read my post because no where do I suggest kicking people out.  Visceral disgust?  Other solution?  Those words hint that you're one step away from comparing me to a Nazi?  I sincerely hope not as that really would be rather unfair.  In my post I'm clearly advocating that the flow of immigrants and expats is not a bad thing per say,  it's just that it must be controlled.  My disgust is not with the people of Europe, it is with our media and some of our politicians who are placing roadblocks in the way of progress.  It is these people that are disingenuously using the previous immigrants as pawns to complicate the whole issue and try to block Brexit from ever actually happening.  Other than that, I agree with your sentiment that people who have moved in good faith should of course be treated fairly.  What I find unacceptable is that a two tier system of law could be seriously proposed and become a negotiating point.  That really is outrageous!  A very easy interim solution is to automatically grant 3 year working visas to all EU citizens that are currently living and working here with a right to apply for citizenship after that time.  All new arrivals after Brexit should be merit based and the granting of working visas for people from all over the world can be fairly applied.  It's not that hard really when one separates all the hyperbole from it.

Finally.  Rules change.  It's not the end of the world.  Rules change in other parts of the world in a million ways worse than this little non issue and some even have life and death consequences.  This little change does not and so it really should be viewed in that context.  BTW, I imagine that English people who recently moved to Scotland and bought a house must be rather aggrieved at the introduction of a punitive stamp duty there making the future sale of their property significantly harder and costing them money.  I don't hear anyone championing their cause and demanding financial recompense or a two tier system be implemented for English people living in Scotland.

Guys, can we calm the whole thing a bit? There are a few Brexit related threads already – this one is about the UK trade and how much gold transit plays a role in it...

[And fact is: unless Europeans acquire a British Citizenship, they will not be able to preserve their rights if they leave the country for more than two years. And the first would require some EU Nationals to give up their original nationality.]

The reality is a lot of gold was stored in London. Collectively a lot turns up for the London fixes but that amount is falling off a cliff. This gold is then being exported. The net movement of gold is that it is leaving the UK or else it would not show up as a net export. That it figures as a significant export is b/c a lot of gold is moving out of London for the Middle East [Dubai] and Asia.

The other thing is British industry has been destroyed and so the amount for the gold shows up as a large percentage. For example, in the 1950's and 60's the UK was the second largest exporter of cars in the world. British designed and made, from Dunlop tyres to British Racing green paint. Edward Heath who should be exposed as a paedophile in the soon to be released police report, took the UK into the Common Market in a process towards destroying the country. For those interested time spent researching Richard von Coudenhoven-Kalergi would be profitable so as to get a true insight into the reason and purpose of the EU.

Mass immigration is the plan for all of Europe. Homogeneous communities are much stronger, more cohesive, more supportive of each other, more productive, much safer. When all the people are of the same background, same history, same language, same culture, same genetic stock - the communities are much stronger. it is a fact proven by extensive research [and commonsense] but don't expect to hear this on the BBC. This is why the elite want to destroy European communities of indigenous European peoples b/c they are strong and resourceful, they represent a threat. Diversity is where you have each country with its own culture, its own tribes intact. Those calling out 'Diversity is our strength' are clowns and useful idiots. What they really promote is less homogeneous White communities and national destruction. A nation is its people, the Navajo nation would be as much a nation on the Moon as on the North American plains. The English nation is the same. These Leftists are anti-diversity and are pushing an agenda for weak communities. Then they will call out racist or Nazi or something similar as a typical Leftist smear word for anyone telling the truth and challenging their goals.

Dig a little deeper and you discover they want to cull the people. Billions will be liquidated one way or another. The elite will in the end liquidate non-Whites. This is the fate of the useful idiots of Black Lives Matter, Hope Not Hate, etc etc. "And for the rest, those swarms of black, and brown, and dirty-white, and yellow people, who do not come into the new needs of efficiency?" HG Wells said this in a lecture to the Royal Institute in 1902. HG Wells was a great thinker and inspiration for the ruling elite. He also felt it should be possible to poison those swarms by year 2000. They are committing a soft kill by polluting the water, air airwaves and food. He was right. They have brainwashed people into calling out conspiracy theorist, terrorist, racist and other clap trap at every twist and turn to make people scared to speak out. It is all very clever i have to give them that much. 

@silversky you are correct in your assertions on carbon dioxide and the climate. Carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas but its effect is negligible, over 90% of the greenhouse gases is water vapour in the atmosphere. Man made carbon dioxide is 4% of total carbon dioxide created. Carbon dioxide levels follow warming. Warmer seas do not dissolve as much carbon dioxide. Warm fizzy pop loses its fizz. The 98% consensus has been debunked endlessly - this 98% were selected from a much larger pool of scientists, the 98% represent a handful of scientists. As i remember the 98% were actually about 4% of the total but saying 4% of scientists agree in Global Warming does not sound convincing when it comes to paying more for your electricity and giving up your car. But of course as i say the media is controlled and you will hear what the elite want you to hear, you won't hear the truth. 

Yes you are right about cosmic rays and the magnetosphere. We are entering a period of solar hibernation, more cosmic rays will hit the Earth. Cosmic rays interact with the atmosphere and result in water condensation and so clouds. We have more cloudy days and we see Global Cooling. The risk is not Global Warming, there has been none of that since 1998. The risk is significant Global Cooling. There was the Maunder minimum 400 years ago - look at that to get an idea of what is around the corner. It is expected we will have this rather than the milder Dalton minimum of 200 years ago.There weren't all the mouths to feed in those times so expect mass starvation and crop failures. 

It is all out there people - there is nothing much i can do but present the facts and point people who are interested in the right directions and of course stack precious metals, keep some cash in hand and have plenty of provisions. 

Hi, I hope everybody is well.

People should research chemtrails, governments all over the world are spraying the atmosphere with chemtrails by using converted planes.

Chemtrails are fully of chemicals including aluminium and nano particles.

Aluminium is a neuro toxin to humans, it kills micro biology, increases combustion of fire and some people believe that it is affecting the bee population.

Nano particles are very much part of the AI agenda.

The UN agenda 21 clearly sets out goals for reducing the population and also getting people to live in mega cities not the countryside.

I say this to people and gets called a crackpot.

The financial system is fixed so companies and rich people can make more money, maybe it's getting old but I do not believe the spin anymore and trust anything I am getting told.

Hope I did not depress people too much with my rant.

Deputydog

23 hours ago, silversky said:

@sixgun The free movement of people is such a deal breaker for the general population who voted to leave that it seems hard to believe that the PM has simply not stated that openly. Full stop. When people are asked, they consistently say that they're not happy with massive immigration overloading our schools and healthcare system and have done so for way more than a decade.

1. There is zero chance any political party will allow immigration to fall consistently - our economic system depends on it.  The politicians who say they will are lieing.

2. Most people are deceived - immigration contributes in a small way to our schools and health care systems struggling, but the real problem is Government policy. There are half as many hospital beds as there has been in the past. Huge sums of money are being siphoned away from front line health care into establishing privatisation agreements.

Until 2012 every single health authority was running at a surplus.

NHS funding.jpg

On 9/30/2017 at 05:26, Jay2 said:

Was the whole video photoshopped frame by frame then?

No need - green screen my friend! :P

I didn't mention any videos, just riffing on the fact that there have been so many proven (for me) fake 'royal' (and PM May) videos and photos recently (I think my 'favourite' was Willy boy supposedly stood on the side of the Ganges with half a foot missing!)! The photo of Liz is very odd if you look at the inconsistent focal lengths (among other issues), but that's not really my point (they may have 'just' spliced photos for a better overall image, but not really honest, is it?). I saw this back in the days when I went to the BBC for the 'news' before I realised any of it was fake (and years before I got interested in PMs), and it was such a non-story to any Joe Public, but was made such a fuss of, I was just really taken aback and staggered, and just knew something wasn't right.

Thanks for the vid links though :) Very interesting!

- Fake 'queen' who just isn't interested (wtf does she say to the chap in the vid when she bothers to look at the stuff, a dismissive 'and this is gold as well is it?' or something?) and after signing a fake 'one million pound banknote' shows her disdain for the whole thing!

- Fake vault (imo).

- Fake or borrowed gold.

I may be wrong (on the last two points) and @sixgun may have hit the nail on the head - perhaps the last vid showing 'all our gold' before we flogged the lot was why it was so special (it would certainly explain Liz's miserable mood!). Personally I thought it had all gone already under Major and Lamont though when we left the ERM.

The prof gives the whole thing away for me. Lovely chap indeed though :)

- 'Our first reaction is it can't possibly be real' (go with your gut instinct prof - it's not!)

- 'Metals don't smell' (unlike the Moon famously, lol - I think he was taking the pee here! :D).

- 'Gold colour gives you a feeling of warmth' - blimey well why don't we all paint our houses gold, inside and out - we'd have no need for heating in winter and we could save the Earth from global warming, hurrah! :D

- 'No money is allowed here so we don't take anything out' - there are no words here really. I reckon at a supposed £35m a shelf I don't know what you'd expect to walk in with to bribe everyone on the way out, but I don't think even a roll's worth of PF70 Swans would get you more than to give a real gold bar a tickle!

It's brilliant, if surreal stuff. Very Pythonesque! :D

Yes he's a very entertaining fellow for some reason. I like how he speaks candidly about the gut fakery. After those tungsten cored bars sent out of America, you have to wonder! I would worry if I owned anything thicker than a double sovereign..

In another video he shows up a real Nobel prize gold medal, and jokes that his own gold medal is bigger. Though it's not a Nobel. :D 

I do like to read all these posts!

It appears that we can't ever win; the people, the government, the world itself is controlled by 'the elite'.

This mysterious bunch of, allegedly, bankers and politicians and phenomenally successful businessmen who pull the strings.

I'd like to join it. As me dear old dad used to say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'.

Does anyone have a referral link? Where do I send my Postal Order and SAE?

Technically, alcohol is a solution..

'It [socialism] poses a growing threat, however unintentional, to the freedom of this country, for there is no freedom where the State totally controls the economy. Personal freedom and economic freedom are indivisible. You can’t have one without the other. You can’t lose one without losing the other.'

"There is no such thing as public money, there is only taxpayers' money"

Let not England forget her precedence of teaching nations how to live.

On 9/30/2017 at 13:39, Deputydog said:

Hi, I hope everybody is well.

People should research chemtrails, governments all over the world are spraying the atmosphere with chemtrails by using converted planes.

Chemtrails are fully of chemicals including aluminium and nano particles.

Aluminium is a neuro toxin to humans, it kills micro biology, increases combustion of fire and some people believe that it is affecting the bee population.

Nano particles are very much part of the AI agenda.

The UN agenda 21 clearly sets out goals for reducing the population and also getting people to live in mega cities not the countryside.

I say this to people and gets called a crackpot.

The financial system is fixed so companies and rich people can make more money, maybe it's getting old but I do not believe the spin anymore and trust anything I am getting told.

Hope I did not depress people too much with my rant.

Deputydog

There is thread elsewhere where i brought up chemtrails. Silversky tells us he is a commercial pilot and this is not going on. He has more knowledge about planes than i do. i said i see what i see. The theories behind chemtrails if they are real is a little deeper and relate to the changes in solar radiation to the Earth, the impending global cooling due to cosmic rays causing cloud formation and that the chemtrails are attempting to shield the Earth. i do not remember all the details but i am sure there are enough words there to pick up the trail with a search engine. 

Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 is surely about reducing global population. This has been discussed for well over 100 years. i have mentioned this several times elsewhere. 

All financial markets are managed. 

Welcome to the crackpots. :) - "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi except i don't think there is any winning really, i am just more prepared. 

On 30/09/2017 at 21:12, jacksj1 said:

1. There is zero chance any political party will allow immigration to fall consistently - our economic system depends on it.  The politicians who say they will are lieing.

2. Most people are deceived - immigration contributes in a small way to our schools and health care systems struggling, but the real problem is Government policy. There are half as many hospital beds as there has been in the past. Huge sums of money are being siphoned away from front line health care into establishing privatisation agreements.

Until 2012 every single health authority was running at a surplus.

NHS funding.jpg

IMO the vast majority of EU imagrants do not improve health care in the UK and the media with the Government are lying.  IMO most health care professionals eg Dr's and Nurses etc immigrants come from outside the EU esp recent years as the £ has weakened significantly. 

The NHS is being primed for privatisation, IMO all very expensive drugs should not be allowed to be used esp if the return is minimal ( same as in Chile, Cuba) when was the last time you heard of a drug invention that cured a anything. 

As far as Gold goes it does not surprise me that londons gold exports are such a significant proportion of the UK's export figures because the UK does not make anything any more and it is extremely low in productivity because of the bull sh-t jobs that are in the UK. 

Archived