• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Swan Coin incoming?

TylerSilver

Just now, fehk2001 said:

I would go for mix in your case , u just need some experience on what to buy but u also need to consider to buy some coins u like to collect if u are collectors 

I love collecting everything, but because of that I'm all over the place. I need Mr experience to hit me in the face, soon, very very soon or i'm afraid I'll be in "limbo" (which movie? Hint:scifi).

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to post Apmex's stock alert but Muenzdachs beat me to it.  While on the school run I saw Mongo28's post of $37 each.  I thought that can't be right.  I'm sure it was less than $30 just over half an hour ago.  Just got home and still have the prices copied into my clipboard.  They sold quick and price jumped quick too.

1 - 19    $28.82    $30.02
20 - 99    $27.82    $28.98
100 +    $26.82    $27.94

2 minutes ago, morezone said:

I was going to post Apmex's stock alert but Muenzdachs beat me to it.  While on the school run I saw Mongo28's post of $37 each.  I thought that can't be right.  I'm sure it was less than $30 just over half an hour ago.  Just got home and still have the prices copied into my clipboard.  They sold quick and price jumped quick too.

1 - 19    $28.82    $30.02
20 - 99    $27.82    $28.98
100 +    $26.82    $27.94

I received a text alert at 9:08 AM EST today, Monday. I finally was able to check at 10:30AM and the price was $48 Paypal. How fast did it jump right? Very very fast.

26 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

I love collecting everything, but because of that I'm all over the place. I need Mr experience to hit me in the face, soon, very very soon or i'm afraid I'll be in "limbo" (which movie? Hint:scifi).

The Matrix Revolutions? Not that serious I hope, blimey! :P

17 minutes ago, 999magnum said:

Close but no cigar!!!

Why, Mr. Magnum ? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why buy more? Why keep collecting? Do you believe you're investing or something? For more than simply your own amusement? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or the lust for the shiny? Perhaps wanton consumerism? Could it be for grading? Illusions, Mr. Magnum. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify a hobby that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Spotprix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as fiat. You must be able to see it, Mr. Magnum. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep buying. Why, Mr. Magnum? Why? Why do you persist?

B)

5 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Why, Mr. Magnum ? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why buy more? Why keep collecting? Do you believe you're investing or something? For more than simply your own amusement? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or the lust for the shiny? Perhaps wanton consumerism? Could it be for grading? Illusions, Mr. Magnum. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify a hobby that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Spotprix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as fiat. You must be able to see it, Mr. Magnum. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Magnum? Why? Why do you persist?

B)

https://startwithwhy.com/find-your-why/

21 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Why, Mr. Magnum ? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why buy more? Why keep collecting? Do you believe you're investing or something? For more than simply your own amusement? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or the lust for the shiny? Perhaps wanton consumerism? Could it be for grading? Illusions, Mr. Magnum. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify a hobby that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Spotprix itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as fiat. You must be able to see it, Mr. Magnum. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep buying. Why, Mr. Magnum? Why? Why do you persist?

B)

Maybe it's the waiting for that new coin to add to your collection.  The discipline in saving and waiting makes it a buzz when you get what you wanted.  You can hold it in your hand.  You look at your stash and see it like a saving account that has value but is artistic too.  Not just an abstract bank balance number or a wad of notes.  Maybe it's the anticipation that the value could suddenly shoot up or the slight disappointment if the price drops.  Like a football match when your team wins or looses.  Could it be the prospect of selling a coin that you purchased cheap for a healthy profit later due to desirability.  The chance that you made a good purchase and you chose the coin.

Would it feel the same buying coins if you won £100 million?  I have the feeling I would be less interested due to not needing the money.

56 minutes ago, FoolzGold said:

GSBe apparently had some yesterday at 26.67€ and has some more stock in again today at 30.00€ ($36.62/£26.24) but are limiting it to one coin per customer.

Added 3 to an order and proceeded to check out page.

Got an email to say my order has been cancelled lol

• 2 weeks later...

GSBe are showing the silver swan in stock again but now at 42 Euros (~£37.18 /$50.31).

They seem to have removed the "1 coin / customer" note that was there before, but at 3x spot I've kind of lost my enthusiasm for what was supposed to be a nice bullion coin.

Archived