• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Garden Panda Medal

The first real pics of the new garden panda medal have appeared and it looks promising. There are 6 varieties and all but the antique silver one have 99 mintage and the antique silver has 59 minted.

The silver medals are 2oz of fine silver and all medals are in a scolloped pattern. The second of the garden panda designs is in the planning stage now.

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

IMG_5241.JPG

IMG_5232.JPG

IMG_5231.JPG

I have ordered 2 sets of 6 from Lucky and I will have these graded.

The medal is made by XSJ who are connected to Shanghai Mint and I believe there is some crossover in ownership.

The XSJ team did the lovely Trigos medal

IMG_5127.JPG

This graded well and was well received.

I have confirmed that a large USA dealer based near NGC has bought 10 sets of 6 and will be marketing these. A first for an independent medal.

Now this is a really nice Chinese medal.  The antiqued Silver is beautiful.  To the best of your knowledge, are these all already spoken for given the U.S. dealer "who shall not be named" snatching a good number of them?  Man, you know they're going to jack the price through the roof especially in high grade from NGC with what's sure to be a new bulk submitter only label.

You were ahead of your time Numi (dare I say avant-garde)!

The dealer in Sarasota! will have 10 sets of 6. Some sets of 5 are still available from Lucky but I don't think he has many left.

IMG_5259.JPG
IMG_5260.JPG
IMG_5261.JPG
IMG_5262.JPG

Here is the brass and antique copper.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived