• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

200 Anniversary "Strike on the day" Sovereign

westminstrel

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before they sell out and short on funds - Chard do take credit card with a small surcharge, works out just under £520 if those are short on funds but not wanting to miss out.

Only x6 left now - BE QUICK ! 

5 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Does Chards ship overseas?

From chard's web page. I would phone

11 International Delivery

11.1 If you would like to order Products to be delivered to a destination outside of the United Kingdom, please contact us before placing your Order.

4 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Yes they do.  Not sure if the website will allow overseas ordering.  You may have to phone the order through.

6 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

I just rang them to ask for you, they said yes they ship to overseas no problem. 

Edit> oh out of stock, well, I tried to be quick for you :P 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

1 minute ago, whitesands1 said:

Now then, here's a thought.  In 2012 the Strike on the Day limit was 2012.  For the 2017 it is 1817 not 2017 making it 10% rarer than it could have been!

What did they do for the 2012 strike of the day? as in, how was it different from the bullion and proof. 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Just now, Paul said:

Ahh so nothing too interesting about it, just the 2012 design. 

Well, it would have been interesting if they did the normal bullion that year and this was the only way to get the 2012 design other than proof 

I wonder how long it took those to sell out, if they sold out. 

2 minutes ago, whitesands1 said:

It was hand signed - I have a notion that the new one will be hand signed too as a nice surprise.

Well that more than justifies the price :P phew hehe 

11 minutes ago, whitesands1 said:

It was hand signed - I have a notion that the new one will be hand signed too as a nice surprise.

26-06-2017 21;21;32.jpg

I had one of them 

was really hard to tell the difference just looked like BU 

a rare coin but not worth much than bullion value ,, 

This year with 1817 design will make it more collectable 

IMG_0310.JPG

IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

This is a double nice year to have for two, make that three, reasons. First, it is the 1817 design, which is just sublime. Second, the "strike on the day" is smooth edged, which clearly distinguishes it from either the bullion or the proof versions. Double win. Finally, they got this "on the day" one right. The third reason ? A decently very low mintage on a one off year design.

Archived