• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

westminstrel

200 Anniversary "Strike on the day" Sovereign

8 minutes ago, Ravinella said:

Think its the best "investment" longer term of the 3 by far simply down to the 1817 total mintage figure..............

Just throwing it out there, but its basic bullion with a low mintage, no box, no COA, the only one i'd want from that would be 1817 and without a COA you're never going to know, then there's the premium for bullion :blink:

1 minute ago, Kman said:

We were discussing it in the sovereign thread :ph34r:

We seem to be discussing it everywhere on site as there's so many threads with the same theme right now lmfao

Edited by shortstack68

Just now, westminstrel said:

Does this come in any special packaging? The website doesn't show any box or anything.

I should think it will, the other BU products from the RM come in some kind of boxing right? the Britannias and the BU 1/10 gold lunars etc, even if it's not the fancy wooden boxing like the proof 

4 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Just throwing it out there, but its basic bullion with a low mintage, no box, no COA, the only one i'd want from that would be 1817 and without a COA you're never going to know, then there's the premium for bullion :blink:

They can come BU with COA

11 minutes ago, Kman said:

I should think it will, the other BU products from the RM come in some kind of boxing right? the Britannias and the BU 1/10 gold lunars etc, even if it's not the fancy wooden boxing like the proof 

To be honest, I've never purchased from the Royal Mint before, so I have no idea.

21 minutes ago, Ravinella said:

Chards states Presentation Box and COA

That could be an aftermarket addition by Chards; I'd be shocked if they just came in plastic shrink-wrapping and I'd probably send it straight back if it did.

thanks , how about piedfort  proof

if they stuck on 14th july I will buy this one instead of the French national day gold coin .... oh well, missed by 13 days

I celebrate French nation day every year since I born

Edited by fehk2001