• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Space exploration set

Rhyseyson

Alright guys,

someones selling the space exploration set of silver coins. One picture attached.

thing these we'd be a good investment. Can't say I've seen anyone selling or talking about these, so makes me wonder if they are actually worth the risk?

let ,e know what you all think

image.jpeg

@shawy2510 Set varies from £10 to £20 per coin. 

there up for auction so could go up or down.

but I've never seen them before, although I've only been collecting/stacking for about a month so that could be why. But didn't know if they were super rare that's why or just no on wants them lol

I have just looked on his Ebay sales, they won't be worth alot I don't think but if you can get them for less than £20 for the coins around the 1oz mark would be good. If its purely investment I would doubt they will ever command much above the spot+vat price. On the other hand if its not & you like them then £25 is not a massive amount to spend on them.

With not seeing them before, there are so many coins out there with low mintages that are also not worth alot so be careful if going on mintages.

• 2 months later...

Archived