• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Best Place To Buy Gold Sovereigns

Dylan

Hi all

Just bought my first set of sovereigns from Gold and Silver NI and thought I'd give them a recommendation

In my opinion its the best and cheapest place to buy sovereigns or even any bullion gold and silver, I bought 10 Georges and 1 random sovereign, the Georges where 190 each and the random was 188.50 (turned out to be pre decimal Elizabeth) plus 10 pounds shipping and they arrived within 24 hours, absolutely chuffed!

I'm writing this especially because when I was researching the company I couldn't find any reviews or recommendations on the web so I was naturally suspicious to being ripped off, in the end I just went for it

The difference is with Gold and Silver NI is that its a single investor that runs it and is doing it to increase his buying power rather than for profit, at the same time providing other investors with gold and silver at low premiums 

So what you have to do is wait for the spot price to be low or just check atkinsons for a good price, and then email this guy for a quote for what you want, when he replies you transfer the money to him and he then puts the same order in himself to his supplier to replenish his own stock.

this is the website http://goldandsilverni.com/%C2'>

What's also great is that he sells for his buy price so it doesn't matter if you buy 1 or 20, its the same price per coin based on spot at that time

Anyway hope this makes sense and is a help to anyone who is looking to purchase gold sovereigns 

I'll also post a picture of the sovs I bought if I can ;)

Hi all

Just bought my first set of sovereigns from Gold and Silver NI and thought I'd give them a recommendation

In my opinion its the best and cheapest place to buy sovereigns or even any bullion gold and silver, I bought 10 Georges and 1 random sovereign, the Georges where 190 each and the random was 188.50 (turned out to be pre decimal Elizabeth) plus 10 pounds shipping and they arrived within 24 hours, absolutely chuffed!

I'd seen them on ebay shops, but I wasn't too impressed with their prices on there. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/goldandsilverni

Always wary of places with huge markups on ebay. Even allowing for ebays and paypals 13% cut, they still have a nice mark up on many other sites.  

• Founder & Administrator

What's his website? The link didn't show up for me in taptalk.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I think I found it http://goldandsilverni.com seems interesting, have asked him if he is able to source a coin for me.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

The look and feel of their sites just screams scam

If you cant afford to pay a little money for some web design it doesn't give you much confidence it's a proper business..

I appreciate chards sites look very dated, but that is because they are.  

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

The look and feel of their sites just screams scam

If you cant afford to pay a little money for some web design it doesn't give you much confidence it's a proper business..

I appreciate chards sites look very dated, but that is because they are.

Yea it does look a bit dodgy, but if Dylan isn't secretly working for them and the sovs he got were real then it's all good :)

Discounts / Offers

I don't like that only a mobile number is given however my guess is it's a dealer just starting out.  Maybe a young chap who doesn't want to give out his parents home number.  Also the feedback is 100% on ebay but not a great number of sales. Elementary.

Are all the Georges 1913 by any chance? They look.....funny. Maybe it's just the lighting and shadows playing tricks. I won't even lay into the contradictory 'webpage'. Did he deliver to Australia in 24 hours? Does 'he' have a name? You also mentioned its the best place to buy any gold or silver. Did you buy any other gold or silver because there's no mention of other products anywhere on the 1 webpage or eBay. I don't see the saving over any other dealer. I wonder what compelled you to risk £2000  :huh: As Chris said, if it's all good, it's all good. Just curious really and it would be great to know more because I'm going to be in the market for sovs soon.

Archived