• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Would like to sell my gold coins

sbxsat

Hello,

I have decided to list this for sale instead of exchange due to difficulties with trading, as suggested by fellow members. Coins for sale :

1) 1/4 oz Lunar Dragon ----- £310

2) 1/4 oz Lunar Snake ----- £305

3) 1/4 oz Lunar Horse ----- £305

4) 1/4 oz Lunar Rabbit ----- £305

5) 1/4 oz Lunar Goat x3 ----- £290 ea.

6) 1/4 oz Lunar Rooster (no picture, I stored away all the coins and realised I forgot to take a picture of this one!) ----- £295

7) 1/4 oz Australian Mint Monkey ----- £300

8) Full Sovereign 2007 in wooden box with CoA, limited wedding anniversary, cheek seem to have 2 spots, have not tried to wipe it off ----- £260

9) 1915 Austrian Ducat x2 ----- £120 ea.

10) 1/10 oz Britannia x6 ----- £117 ea.

Prices are lower than the other websites that still sell these coins (BM Australia and Goldbe in Europe). If you are missing the 1/4 oz mouse/ox, Goldbe still has them so you can complete your collection although they are pretty expensive.

Total price for all the Lunar 2 series (1 of each, excluding the Australian Mint monkey) ----- £1785

Price does not include P&P.

Bank transfer only please.

I can only send the coins by post on weekends due to work commitment, unless you want to drive over to collect them in which case i'm free after 6 pm.

Thanks for your time.

Lunar snake.jpg

Lunar dragon.jpg

Lunar horse.jpg

Lunar goat.jpg

Lunar rabbit.jpg

Australian mint monkey.jpg

Australian mint monkey back.jpg

Austrian 1915 ducat back.jpg

Austrian 1915 ducat front.jpg

Britannia single.jpg

Britannia multiple front.jpg

Sovereign 2007 a.jpg

Britannia multiple back.jpg

Sovereign 2007 b.jpg

Sovereign 2007 c.jpg

Sovereign 2007 d.jpg

Sovereign 2007 e.jpg

You may have had offers but bartering one set of gold coins for another is problematic. I think you will find it easier to sell your coins and then buy the exact ones you want.

Put up some prices and see what happens. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived