• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New perthmint 2oz high relief antique Dragon

Silverstackeruk

• Founder & Administrator

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Just seen that powercoin has them listed Euro 170

Maybe a group buy on the cards if people are interested. I have a great relationship with the owner, Antonello so might even be able to negotiate a group buy discount.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Heads up on these guys. Just got 2 in from Australia. 2017 Perth mint 2oz Antiqued Silver Auspicious Creatures Dragon coins. I really really really like this coin. It looks soooo much better in person than on the design photos from Perth's website. Sent both into NGC for grading. What do you guys think of them?

Screenshot_2017-04-10-14-40-13.png

Screenshot_2017-04-10-14-53-14.png

Screenshot_2017-04-10-14-55-08.png

Screenshot_2017-04-10-14-55-31.png

4194-Dragon 2017 2oz Silver Antique Coin On Edge.jpg

4194-Dragon 2017 2oz Silver Antique Coin Obverse.jpg

4194-Dragon 2017 2oz Silver Antique Coin In Case.jpg

@ShaolinStacker thanks for sharing this amazing coin.  I'd been eyeing it for a while but saw zero chatter about it here.  I snagged one just now from Talisman Coins in Canada.  Two ounces of fine silver, striking design and a mintage of 1,000...sounds like a winner to me.  If it's not too much trouble, would you share how the coins come back from NGC?

@Jester Yeah definitely will do. I've been recording all my NGC un-boxings but have 0 experience with video editing. So trying to get that all figured out. Will definitely share here when they come back. NGC seems to grade most coins from Perth with high marks so hopefully 2 70s but will be happy with 69 on antiqued coins. 

Anyone seen these slabbed/graded anywhere? @ShaolinStacker I know you said you are in the process of sending yours off to NGC but I can't find any existing on the NGC Census or PCGS Population reports...now, I could be looking in the wrong spot but I find Tuvalu and then attempt to locate the coin with no success.  Surely some have been graded, right?

2 hours ago, Jester said:

Anyone seen these slabbed/graded anywhere? @ShaolinStacker I know you said you are in the process of sending yours off to NGC but I can't find any existing on the NGC Census or PCGS Population reports...now, I could be looking in the wrong spot but I find Tuvalu and then attempt to locate the coin with no success.  Surely some have been graded, right?

NONE graded yet. Mine are the first in

Screenshot (62).png

23 minutes ago, ShaolinStacker said:

NONE graded yet. Mine are the first in

Screenshot (62).png

That's nuts that none have been graded...I can't wait to hear how you make out.  As soon as Talisman Coins gets of their butt and ships me mine, I'll be sending it to Uncle Numi for his May NGC submission.  Good luck Shaolin!

3 hours ago, Jester said:

That's nuts that none have been graded...I can't wait to hear how you make out.  As soon as Talisman Coins gets of their butt and ships me mine, I'll be sending it to Uncle Numi for his May NGC submission.  Good luck Shaolin!

Is it hard to get stuff shipped to UK or is there a tax or something? Its so easy to order stuff here in the states. Perth sent me the coins via Fed-Ex I had them in 3 days 

51 minutes ago, ShaolinStacker said:

Is it hard to get stuff shipped to UK or is there a tax or something? Its so easy to order stuff here in the states. Perth sent me the coins via Fed-Ex I had them in 3 days 

I'm in North Carolina...that's why I'm wondering why a coin I ordered five days ago hasn't even shipped out yet from Canada.

• 2 weeks later...
[mention=3391]Jester[/mention] Got the grading results back. First 2 graded by NGC 1-70 and 1-69. Both of my swans came back MS70 and archangels did well also
58fbcc9c124c6_Screenshot(64).png.d8ae7e4de23269daa7e7e09aa7ccd1a9.png

Your Trigos panda did well

1 hour ago, ShaolinStacker said:

@Jester Got the grading results back. First 2 graded by NGC 1-70 and 1-69. Both of my swans came back MS70 and archangels did well also

Screenshot (64).png

Congrats on the PF70 Antiqued Dragon!  The swans as well.  Your results have got me pumped up for a submission next month with @Numistacker.  You've got to be pretty pleased with the gradings overall, right?  So you keeping both dragons or the PF70 and selling the PF69?  If I remember correctly, you said yours were the first to be graded by NGC?  I'd imagine you could sell the PF69 for a nice profit.  Congrats once again and thanks for sharing!

Archived