• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

shawy2510

Tapatalk Adverts

17 posts in this topic

Not sure if its an issue or not but all of a sudden when I go into this forum on Tapatalk I am getting adverts? I have a renewal message yesterday for premium membership on here but that comes out automatically.

Looks like it's the new norm. Mines littered in adverts now. I'm sure I'll get used to it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think the adverts is a tapatalk issue.  I see it on other forums as well and if you click on the remove ads, it takes you to the Tapatalk upgrades page.

The membership renewals will probably be a reminder notice.  A bit like insurance, bills etc, they always sent out a notice a little before even if it is on auto renewal.

Yeah mine is exactly the same. Annoying atm but maybe I will have to get used to it if its not on the forum.

Guys. I am in process of building a customised Tapatalk based standalone The Silver Forum app. Release date is expected about 3 weeks away.

The app will be FREE for all members and should be without Tapatalk adverts.

Tapatalk adverts are switched off from my site owner admin login within Tapatalk. But I have noticed when I open the Tapatalk app on my device they sometimes show, they are rather annoying.

Also I personally don't like the photo previews of topics, it's hard to view in my opionin.

The Silver Forum app, which will be coming out soon will allow users to turn on or off the photo preview view within their settings on the app. This app will work alongside the native Tapatalk app, so won't affect users who don't want to use the standalone The Silver Forum app.

I personally don't like the Tapatalk app itself and find it difficult to browse the forum via it. The new TSF App will be easier for browsing the forum, and although I don't think it is visually as good as the TSF responsible web view it will give users who don't want a cluttered Tapatalk app the ability to easily get TSF notifications. 

arcglide likes this

Hi Chris, I am getting adverts again on Tapatalk, just wondered if you had paid the bill

Downgraded my membership with tapatalk as they were taking ages to resolve the issues in the TSF app before launch, and now due to new apple rules all apps have to have a developer licence, which means $99 per year, in addition to the $120 per year Taptalk BYO app fee and the $25 per year android fee. So it didn't seem worth it to currently have a branded app.

This may have had some affect on the adverts being shown on TSF when browser via TapaTalk, I have emailed them and asked if I were to go onto their $5 per month plan if it will remove all adverts for TSF when browsing via the Tapatalk app. If so I will purchase that plan to remove the adverts.

The TSF branded app though will be put on the shelf and I will look into buying this again at some point in the future if it makes sense.