• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Australia 2012 lunar silver dragon all colors

Razz

Hai maybe anybody likes the lunar dragon colorized original perth mint all 9 colors for average 24 euro a piece at silbercorner

That is a pretty good price that is.

Anybody know the mintage figures on these?

I had a look for a specific case for these but couldn't find one, shame.

Stacker since 2013

• Founder & Administrator

I like the one on the top left :P

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

colourfast could be a hit or miss, my brother complains about his blue dragon

losing it's colour but my white dragon seams fine.

anyone know delivery cost?

HH

30 euros

That is a pretty good price that is.

Anybody know the mintage figures on these?

I had a look for a specific case for these but couldn't find one, shame.

Danny this box is the correct one for the 1oz dragons

2500 sets

http://www.silber-corner.de/de/Sammlerbox-gilded-Lunar-II-1-Oz-AG-nur-Box

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Might pick a set up. The case is for 12 so can I assume the other 3 are the gilded, proof and plain?

Hi MZ the 1oz bu comes with that set,you can then add the 1oz proof and 1oz gilded and then you've got the lot.

The case on silber corner is identical to the perth mint case for 10 dragons the only difference is the black insert is for 12 dragons.

Did they do coloured sets for any of the other years? I've seen coloured and gilded for other years but not seen as many colour variants as with the dragon.

I not sure MZ I thought I had seen a 9 coin dragon set on SS at one time but I wouldn't stake my life on it,the only other !oz lunar set that I know about is this gilded set

http://www.perthmint.com.au/catalogue/australian-lunar-gilded-edition-12-year-collection-case.aspx

Probably making an order tonight. If anyone needs anything let me know and I can tag it onto mine. You will need to pay postage costs from me to you and possibly pay pal fee if it doesn't let me pay by bank transfer at checkout (wouldn't last time).

Probably making an order tonight. If anyone needs anything let me know and I can tag it onto mine. You will need to pay postage costs from me to you and possibly pay pal fee if it doesn't let me pay by bank transfer at checkout (wouldn't last time).

That's a really kind offer MZ.

Sadly I'm spent out, a set of the dragons and a case would have been awesome!!!

Stacker since 2013

If your buying from silber corner give him an email and say you wish to pay by bank transfer he can manually create an order for you. That's what I have done in the past, then pay via CF or another currency broker, will be much cheaper than PayPal.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

If your buying from silber corner give him an email and say you wish to pay by bank transfer he can manually create an order for you. That's what I have done in the past, then pay via CF or another currency broker, will be much cheaper than PayPal.

Thanks for the info.  So the site automatically requests Pay Pal payment?  I'd have thought they'd give the option during checkout. 

Thanks for the info. So the site automatically requests Pay Pal payment? I'd have thought they'd give the option during checkout.

Yea as far as I am aware the site only allows for bank account checkout for buyers in Germany. I find emailing orders to these sites that are in German only much easier that checking our via the site.

Discounts / Offers

Archived