• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tube of 1/2 oz bullion (pref Scottsdale rounds)

anthonys100

Hi - not being funny here, but I see you are asking for 1/2 ounce bullion, preferably Scottsdale rounds....  but to my knowledge (and I have quite a few Scottsdale bars and rounds) Scottsdale don't actually make any 1/2 ounce silver rounds. So can you help us out a bit. Are you looking for any 1/2 ounce silver bullion coins/rounds, or are there Scottsdale products that you have in mind that I have missed? 

If they do make 1/2 oz rounds I would like to know myself (and have some!)?

Good luck - I hope someone here can help you out.  

Lindeman 

Thanks for that! Nice rounds - -and like I said, I have not seen them until you posted that. ?

I usually look on 

https://www.scottsdalesilver.com/store/home.php?cat=249

Sorry I can't help you. Will be interesting to see if someone has any. Scottsdale is a funny brand though - looked down on by some as it's not got US currency backing, but also regarded as premium and too expensive for hardcore stackers who can usually find cheaper generic rounds.  I love it though.  

Archived