Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Mailestrom

Queens Beast's Capsules

43 posts in this topic

Hi all,

does anyone have the Air-Tite X 38 deep capsules for the Queens Beasts? I'm thinking of putting through an order to the US but thought I'd check first. happy to add some extras on the order if anyone wants some?

Martin

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove Google ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

HI

I have some of these coming over in a couple of weeks , price would be around 85p - 90p each depending on quantities

Stu

HI

I have some of these coming over in a couple of weeks , price would be around 85p - 90p each depending on quantities

Stu

Interested in 60 of these, price dependent.

What capsules are they exactly?

Drop me a note by PM if you wish.

26 minutes ago, Stu73 said:

HI

Stu

Will take 10 if you have enough 

after Martin 

thanks 

2 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

Interested in 60 of these, price dependent.

What capsules are they exactly?

Drop me a note by PM if you wish.

They are the Air-tite X6D with black ring type , pictures are on my home computer .

If you look UK sales posts 3rd page about 9 posts from the bottom there is a picture in my old sale thread. Will post here picture tonight also.

Will have around 200 spare so will be enough.I think.

Stu

They are the Air-tite X6D with black ring type , pictures are on my home computer .

If you look UK sales posts 3rd page about 9 posts from the bottom there is a picture in my old sale thread. Will post here picture tonight also.

Will have around 200 spare so will be enough.I think.

Stu

All good mate, have responded to your PM.

Cheers

D

On 24/12/2016 at 09:39, Deputydog said:

Hi, I would be interested in one.

Do you have any capsules for the quarter queens beast.

Thanks

Deputydog

Only the Silver 2oz beast capsules coming.

18 hours ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

GOLDSILVER.BE have got some at 0.91 cents each.

Yes they do they were 0.85 cents before Christmas I think these are popular , without the black ring I believe. Good to add on if your ordering coins as they still charge 14.00 EUR delivery.

Continuing from here as it's not a deal and is about the QB capusles

For anyone wanting something cheap, Andy/Coin Gallery have some caps for 50p or so delivered for a roll of 60.  Just bought some to check out and are a decent fit and quite thick.  Not sure if Light House brand or not as they are quite thick and feel more like Linder/Scultz.

2017-01-04 11.08.47.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.06.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.30.jpg

mondy41, fehk2001, Danny-boy and 1 other like this

On 1/4/2017 at 12:02, morezone said:

Continuing from here as it's not a deal and is about the QB capusles

For anyone wanting something cheap, Andy/Coin Gallery have some caps for 50p or so delivered for a roll of 60.  Just bought some to check out and are a decent fit and quite thick.  Not sure if Light House brand or not as they are quite thick and feel more like Linder/Scultz.

2017-01-04 11.08.47.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.06.jpg

2017-01-04 11.09.30.jpg

I bought 120 of these off Andy too a couple of weeks back, nice fitting capsules.