• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling all my gold

Selling lots of gold. Big family holiday coming up over the New Year so needing the cash :) 

Usual terms, postage will depend on what sort of postage you want. £3.00 recorded, £8.00 special delivery. (Although with the Xmas season fast approaching I would strongly recommend special delivery). Will only send abroad to people who have bought from me in the past.  

Payment by bank transfer preferably, but will accept paypal gift. PM for details etc etc

Half Sovs £125 each apart from shields which are £140. All sold as bullion, 

First come first served.

1890 (Shield)

1892 (Shield)

1915 Perth £130     SOLD

1997 - Proof  (Only proof coins were made in this year) £140 (no box or coa etc)

2009 - Proof £140 (no box or coa etc)

Full Sovs

1873 Melbourne £260 SOLD

1899 Sydney £260

1911 Canada (Ottawa) £270   SOLD

2014 £250   SOLD

Foreign Gold

Austria Philharmonic 1/4 oz 2015 £265

Austria 1915 20 Corona £210

Austria 1915 1 Ducat Re-Strike £120

Edited by HighlandTiger