• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Back date Britannias and a Hello

hambone870

First post here, so hello to all

I made a great purchase at one of my local coin shops this week. I was able to buy a trio of back date Brittanias for $1.50 over the spot. These were dated 1999, 2000, 2001 to be exact. Its obvious that the dealer was treating these simply as some run of the mill silver rounds. I'm pretty confident in the 1999 and the 2000 receiving a good return from PCGS but I have noticed a small rub on the 2001 reverse on one of the high points on the robe. I think receiving a ms-67 or better would put me even further ahead on the investment so most likely only two of the coins will go in for grading. Also, I purchased a 2001 10 Krueuzer for $2.00 under spot at the same store. 

Any ways, I've been stacking and collecting for just under a year... I have been selling coins and currency on eBay to fund my stacking purchases thus far. 

Is there a resource someone could point me to for finding the correct capsule size for the various mints silver rounds? I also know that some coins like the Onza have changed diameters through the series. 

Thanks 

Hambone

Archived