• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silverstan New Release Box Coa ETC.

SilverStan

So ive been trying to get another Limited Release Out there and its taken far too long.

But ive got there finally.

So the Story behind this piece and production.

I was using this mold and pouring an oz into it but i wasn't getting full pours.

I measured the mold better and have now decided on 40 Grams.

This fills the mold lovely.

I Bought an Image and had a stamp made (from far away seas) to the design that was tweaked slightly to accommodate the mold size.

I then had a box sized and the same image foil printed onto the bespoke box.

The silver bears the Pirate image on the front pressed with 4 tonnes and the rear my makers name and .999 Fine.

I have added a texture on both sides and to finish i inked the skull to make it stand out more.

To finish i have made a COA which will be numbered. Max 200.

Now the price.

I have had to bear in all my expenses which as you can see are plentiful.

So after much thought i have decided on £35.99 , as always i will discount this for forum members.

This will be £34 Posted Please also bear in mind Postage is £3.30 as it falls under a small Parcel :(

I will only send your piece out when i am 100% satisfied. 

Perfect present maybe :)

Anyway enough build up here is the finished article.

There is a make time on these depending how busy i am at the time and the first two are sold.

Thanks for looking Please message me for any more information or enquires.

P_20161020_165820.jpg

P_20161020_170009.jpg

P_20161020_170123.jpg

P_20161020_165905.jpg

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Archived