• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Call for GOLD/SPECIALITY GOLD for NGC grading ONLY

Grading fee will be $30 + contribution to $8 NGC invoice fee + contribution to post to NGC and post from NGC to me - Postage back to you can be 1st signed for at your risk £3.50 , SD £500 1pm  £7.00 or one of the more eclectic SD choices at cost.I am looking for a few more coins ONLY in these tiers - Gold or Speciality Gold.

The value of each coin must be less than $3,000 and the coins must be prior to 1980. If you have something special you have been thinking of grading this would be a good moment to add it to the ones that I have from myself and Backyard Bullion already.

Specialty Gold *

All California fractional, $1, $2.50 and $3 gold, $5 Indians and all better date US gold. 5-coin minimum.

5 days
$3,000

GoldRush / Gold *

All US dates for $5, $10, $20 Liberty; $10 Indians; $20 Saint-Gaudens. All common date world gold coins, struck prior to 1980. 5-coin minimum.

5 days
$3,000

If you are interested in sending any of your best coins in let me know in the next few days

Archived