• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

GoldBenj

Today I made.....

This was my first ever attempt at pouring silver so please go easy on me 😂 Nothing special, I just had a a few sterling silver items that I melted down, I want to get a few cheap 999 coins to melt down next to make a bigger bar, but will buy some on my next order or If  any comes up in the for sale section

IMG_2205.JPG

Edited by Micky9776

37 minutes ago, Micky9776 said:

This was my first ever attempt at pouring silver so please go easy on me 😂 Nothing special, I just had a a few sterling silver items that I melted down, I want to get a few cheap 999 coins to melt down next to make a bigger bar, but will buy some on my next order or If  any comes up in the for sale section

IMG_2205.JPG

Good looking little pieces! Did you use a torch and crucible or a furnace?

This was my first ever attempt at pouring silver so please go easy on me Nothing special, I just had a a few sterling silver items that I melted down, I want to get a few cheap 999 coins to melt down next to make a bigger bar, but will buy some on my next order or If  any comes up in the for sale section
IMG_2205.thumb.JPG.eace3c5de96eb05b45051c9121482b27.JPG

Well done m8 looks a good first attempt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using TSF App mobile app

36 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Good looking little pieces! Did you use a torch and crucible or a furnace?

Thanks @BackyardBullion! yea I used a torch and crucible, bought everything from eBay, which also had x5 nector offer on at the time which was a nice little bonus. I'm  going to have a go at making some little silver hearts for my nieces for Xmas, I might try using Deflt clay and make the molds myself. Watching your videos online inspired me to actually have a go at it myself, so a big thanks and also keep up the good work! :) it's nice to actually hold something you have put the time and effort into making, that's why I want to make a bigger bar (up to 100g).

28 minutes ago, SilverStan said:

Well done m8 looks a good first attempt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using TSF App mobile app

Thanks for the kind words @SilverStan! Really appreciate it :) 

5 hours ago, Micky9776 said:

Thanks @BackyardBullion! yea I used a torch and crucible, bought everything from eBay, which also had x5 nector offer on at the time which was a nice little bonus. I'm  going to have a go at making some little silver hearts for my nieces for Xmas, I might try using Deflt clay and make the molds myself. Watching your videos online inspired me to actually have a go at it myself, so a big thanks and also keep up the good work! :) it's nice to actually hold something you have put the time and effort into making, that's why I want to make a bigger bar (up to 100g).

Great to hear I played a part in your first silver pouring!

Stay safe my friend!

On 9/10/2017 at 11:08, Micky9776 said:

IMG_2205.JPG

Few more bits to go :)

Image result for star trek enterprise